Post lfcc blues

Aww that's great, I've been doing the same with Lena :) I would send her a fanmail letter but no idea where to send it damn lol

Or you can try going on the fanmail.biz website, i haven't tried the address for Lena on there but i've tried loads of others & got quite a few replies. People also write about their successes on there too.

Aww that's great, I've been doing the same with Lena :) I would send her a fanmail letter but no idea where to send it damn lol

Or you can try going on the fanmail.biz website, i haven't tried the address for Lena on there but i've tried loads of others & got quite a few replies. People also write about their successes on there too.

Yeah I just looked at that one thank you :) I'll might send one to both :)

not really because of what happened when I met brooke "tessmacher" adams. im still buzzing about it and to stop me getting the blues im already planning my next convention which will be either the star trek one in the autumn of lfcc summer 2015

Yeah I saw your story on one of the other posts very happy for you :) I'm extremely happy with my day too and I can't stop thinking about when Lena pulled a funny cersei face at my lannister dress it makes me giggle everytime. The only thing I do regret is not actually talking to her properly I was extremely nervous and couldn't get any proper words out I just kept saying thank you giggling and left, I did pluck up the courage to ask for a pose in the photoshoot though. But hopefully if she comes next time which I think she will fingers crossed I am definitely saying everything I wanted to say :)

I often feel like it was over too soon after a con. The positives massively outweighed the negatives for me about LFCC. On Monday I actually felt like it must have still been going on and that I was missing it! It's crazy but fun and over all too soon.

I always make sure I have another to look forward to. I'm already planning DST3. Can't wait! :-)

- G

• Like 1

The only thing I do regret is not actually talking to her properly I was extremely nervous and couldn't get any proper words out I just kept saying thank you giggling and left, I did pluck up the courage to ask for a pose in the photoshoot though. But hopefully if she comes next time which I think she will fingers crossed I am definitely saying everything I wanted to say :)

I completely forgot to say what i wanted to say to her on Saturday, on Sunday i sort of did. I hope she comes again too. :) she's always awesome.

• Like 1

The only thing I do regret is not actually talking to her properly I was extremely nervous and couldn't get any proper words out I just kept saying thank you giggling and left, I did pluck up the courage to ask for a pose in the photoshoot though. But hopefully if she comes next time which I think she will fingers crossed I am definitely saying everything I wanted to say :)

I completely forgot to say what i wanted to say to her on Saturday, on Sunday i sort of did. I hope she comes again too. :) she's always awesome.

I was literally a shaking mess when I first went up, the funny face she pulled kinda made me a little relaxed but still no words came out spam my life. The second time I went up after my photoshoot I was like yes I'm gonna say everything and nope s*** myself but she did say oh back again which in turn made me bloody giggle again too nervous and no words lol next time for sure though :)

I often feel like it was over too soon after a con. The positives massively outweighed the negatives for me about LFCC. On Monday I actually felt like it must have still been going on and that I was missing it! It's crazy but fun and over all too soon.

I always make sure I have another to look forward to. I'm already planning DST3. Can't wait! :-)

- G

That is exactly how I felt, I literally have no negatives at all like how can I when I met lena f**king Headey ;) Heheee I had an epic time and I think that's why I feel abit like oh it's over. But yeah I'm already planning the next one which will either be lfcc winter or collectormania but I'm hoping lena comes back again at some point maybe lfcc 15 :) Edited by Lenasbitch92
  • Like 1

- G

That is exactly how I felt, I literally have no negatives at all like how can I when I met lena f**king Headey ;) Heheee I had an epic time and I think that's why I feel abit like oh it's over. But yeah I'm already planning the next one which will either be lfcc winter or collectormania but I'm hoping lena comes back again at some point maybe lfcc 15 :)

Well, she was at LFCC last year as well as this so hopefully she'll miss it as much as us and she'll have to do next year! :-)

- G

• Like 1

- G

That is exactly how I felt, I literally have no negatives at all like how can I when I met lena f**king Headey ;) Heheee I had an epic time and I think that's why I feel abit like oh it's over. But yeah I'm already planning the next one which will either be lfcc winter or collectormania but I'm hoping lena comes back again at some point maybe lfcc 15 :)

Well, she was at LFCC last year as well as this so hopefully she'll miss it as much as us and she'll have to do next year! :-)

- G

I hope so too and she was at collectormania the year before in 2012 so she must love them let's hope she keeps to her tradition ;) Edited by Lenasbitch92
  • Like 1

I still smile every time I look at my Summer Glau photo and autograph and she was such a lovely person :)

I am going to try and get over my post lfcc depression by sending Summer a fanmail letter and I will tell her how great she is and that I loved meeting her :)

Will also watch lots of her tv shows and movies.

There's an address on this website, so knock yourself out!

http://lena-headey.com/information/contact.php

• Like 1

I still smile every time I look at my Summer Glau photo and autograph and she was such a lovely person :)

I am going to try and get over my post lfcc depression by sending Summer a fanmail letter and I will tell her how great she is and that I loved meeting her :)

There's an address on this website, so knock yourself out!http://lena-headey.com/information/contact.php

Ooo thank you :)

I don't think I'm allowed to put a link on here, but google her name and look for a website with a dash between her names and .com, in the information section they have a bit where you can get an address to send her fan mail.

I don't think I'm allowed to put a link on here, but google her name and look for a website with a dash between her names and .com, in the information section they have a bit where you can get an address to send her fan mail.

Ok thank you I've found it :)

I always get the blues afterwards.

It's the only place i can go where i don't feel alienated about being the geek that i am.

Now i look forward to coming on the forum and looking at the upcoming events and see that famous line:

"Latest Guest Announcement"

Then start to get giddy again.

• Like 3

Not sure if it's the blues exactly. But this was my first event where I actually wanted to meet some of the guests there. Now I can't stop checking the LFCCW atleast once a day, just to check if anymore guests are confirmed. Lol.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any regrets about not meeting someone/not having that extra autograph etc. and ways to deal with them? I'm trying to always remember the fact I had the best weekend of my life meeting loads of lovely people, then I'm all "what if I did this...?" ! 😁

I had the blues but instead of that 'oh man I can't believe it's over, real life sucks!' feeling which I had at the begining I now have the 'Oh my god I actually get to do this again and who knows who I will meet next time!' feeling.

I'm already preparing for october. It's helping!

Does anyone have any regrets about not meeting someone/not having that extra autograph etc. and ways to deal with them? I'm trying to always remember the fact I had the best weekend of my life meeting loads of lovely people, then I'm all "what if I did this...?" !

My biggest regret is not getting a photoshoot with Lena Headey

I met her last year and got an auto but after seeing how awesome her photoshoots were

WHY DIDN'T I GET ONE?

Definitley next time :thumbup:

• Like 1