What dedications/personalisations did people get?

Carrie Fisher: "Love to the other Luke / See you later - usual place / Carrie Fisher" (she personalised after the crew said no personalisatons but Carrie asked who to make it out to anyway). Nice of her to put in so much effort. Best personalised auto I've ever got.

Michael Madsen: personalised my Kill Bill pic and added quote "Wakey Wakey Eggs + Bakey!" at my request. He like the line and started laughing.

Edward James Olmos: ersonalised Battlestar pic, added "So say we all" and 'Adama' without being asked.Nice touch.

Michael Madsen: personalised my Aliens pic

Ian McDiarmid: didn't take a personalisation but one was offered.

Billy Dee Williams: didn't take a personalisation but one was offered.

Jeremy Bulloch: didn't take a personalisation but one was offered.

Kristian Nairn: personalised for friend I was getting it for and added "Hodor!!?" This was after I asked if he had any quotes he could add for my friend. He asked if I was joking (I don't watch Game of Thrones) and he had to inform me that he only had one line! He couldn't quite believe it.

Probably the best show I've been to in terms of the bigger names being so obliging with personalisations and messages.

I was supposed to still be at a wedding but I persuaded the bride and groom to let me go to the con. Still a bit controversial though, not sure they were impressed.

Billy Dee Williams agreed to personalise my autograph with his first line from empire strikes back :

"You gotta lotta guts coming here"

Kind of fitting!

Edited by TonyC
  • Like 8

I didn't ask for anything specific. I only asked if they could write it to Roger. However Garrick Hagon and Jeff East took the opportunity to write something additional.

Garrick Hagon: To Roger

'Red 3 standing by'

Garrick Hagon

Biggs.

Jeff East: To Roger

Best of Luck

Jeff East

"Clark Kent"

I must say though that all the celebs I met were friendly!

Edited by CaptainRegor
  • Like 1

I got the following:

"Phil, all my love, Carrie Fisher"

"To Phil, Ian McDiarmuid, Can it be done....?"

"To Phil, Fellow Crewman, Ian Hurt"

"To Phil, You still barking little doggy? Michael Madsen"

"To Phil, To bad you won't you live.... Edward James Olmos"

"To Phil, all my love, Dax - Terry Farrell"

"To Phil, Out with the old, in with the new - Paul Freeman (This was on a House of Cards Picture:)

These are just some of the more memorable ones i asked for, especially the Craiie Fisher one:)

• Like 1

On my TSCC photo Summer Glau wrote: "For Colin, I call 9mm, Summer Glau"

It was a reference to the TSCC episode where John Connor and Cameron are getting into a vehicle and John says "I call shotgun" and Cameron says "I call 9mm"

• Like 1

"To Michael, Good to meet you Bud. " then his Autograph/ Signature From Milo Ventimiglia

"To Michael, Good to meet you Bud. " then his Autograph/ Signature From Milo Ventimiglia

"To Michael, Best Wishes" David Wenham

Edited by mflowers

Paul Freeman put: "spam Off Grasshopper" on my Hot Fuzz picture. Well chuffed with that as wanted it on there and he asked if he could write it!

Glenn Moreshower put: "Always trust the wisdom of your heart" I think he added this to every autograph as he was taking his time with everyone. I thought that was a nice touch.

Everyone else was more or else the "To....." "Best Wishes...." when they weren't asked to personalise which I'm happy with. In addition to dedicating, Terry Farrell added the peace symbol, a heart & smiley face which I liked. :smile:

On my TSCC photo Summer Glau wrote: "For Colin, I call 9mm, Summer Glau"

It was a reference to the TSCC episode where John Connor and Cameron are getting into a vehicle and John says "I call shotgun" and Cameron says "I call 9mm"

Thanks for that! I have the same and have been trying to figure out what it was since Saturday. Looks like "I call them"

Lena Headey wrote: To Katie, HEAR ME ROAR love Lena Headey she wrote hear me roar after seeing my lannister dress I made. She pulled a proper cersei funny face at me Heheee

Second Lena auto just says To Katie Love Lena Headey :)

Sharni Vinson wrote: Dear Katie YOU'RE NEXT "Why the f*** not" Sharni Vinson :)

Edited by Lenasbitch92
  • Like 1

Terry Farrell personalised my photo with "To Tom" I love how she signs her autograph with a kiss at the end,she's lovely :smile: Slavitza Jovan also signed "To Tom" & Michael Ensign signed the Ghostbusters still I selected with "To Tom,I'm won't pay it",hahaha,which was a nice touch,marvellous guests all of them :smile:

6ia8fn.jpg

vou4as.jpg

264oltl.jpg

I got 3 from Dina Meyer, she signed 1 "Caz - thanks for making the journey, lovely to meet you, Dina Meyer" the second one was "Caz - lovely to meet you, see you on Twitter, Dina Meyer" and the 3rd "Caz - with love Dina Meyer - Dizzy -"

Then Casper Van Dien - "Caz, stay smart, Casper Van Dien"
Jason Mewes - "Caz, snootch to the nootch, Jason Mewes"

The rest were either best wishes, or all the best etc.