Experiences with Fans!

Definitely,I agree too,normally I'm very shy,but I did actually talk to fans here & there mainly when I was in the never ending queue outside around 10AM when I got there & also when I was in the photoshoot queue to meet the sweetheart that is Terry Farrell,all the fans I spoke to were so nice :smile:

I also loved the costumes. One girl in particular on Sunday morning in the queue who was dressed as Freddy Kruger was brilliant. The makeup and costume were amazing. I was scared just looking at her she was that good.

Edited by fastandloud

99.9% of the fans were great. I did encounter two who responded aggressively to being called out for queue jumping and then proceeded to make fun of him for being a geek, but everyone else was extremely friendly. Especially the ones who knew what was going on and informed others - I was waiting for Summer Glau's second shoot and some nice girl pointed out that there was someone on the other side of the queue (out of our hearing range) sorting out the queue via ticket numbers (oddly, both the good and bad examples were from the same photo shoot queue).

The atmosphere and cosplay in the back area was great throughout most of the day.

All the people were great, lots of people mentioned how cool my wheelchair was with the Stark Industries stickers I'd put on it, several people even asked for photographs of me, a really great experience, thanks to everyone who said hello, it made my day even more special.

I agree that the fans are brilliant. I'm always impressed with the Cosplayers (and a bit jealous if I'm totally honest!!) There were several I would love to have commented on or asked for a photo with but my anxiety issues prevented it. The non-cosplayers and dealers were fantastic too. I think it's great that a 38 year old guy like me can go somewhere and be told that my Iron Man tshirt is cool!!

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever chatted to so many people in the queues as I did this year! OK, some are familiar faces, but there were a lot of new ones too. Made the waiting much easier. ;)

And I apologize if I blanked on anyone I met again in a queue later on - I have a terrible memory for names and faces until I "imprint" them, and after several photoshoots it becomes a bit of a blur trying to remember where I saw someone before...!

All the people were great, lots of people mentioned how cool my wheelchair was with the Stark Industries stickers I'd put on it, several people even asked for photographs of me, a really great experience, thanks to everyone who said hello, it made my day even more special.

That's cool. I also saw an Emporer Palpatine in a mobility scooter! Anyone see that one?