Thank You Anonymous Awesome Person

i just wanted to post on here and say thank you SO much to the incredibly generous mystery person who i met on the Saturday afternoon

you came out of the front door, saw me and said "you're a browncoat" (i was dressed as jayne cobb) "i have to leave early and cant use this now. would you like it?" and then handed me a Stan Lee photoshoot ticket. i am still genuinely stunned by your kindness and generosity and would love to say thank you again, however i dont know your name so i couldnt find you on facebook to send you a message.

im hoping you're on the forum and are reading this and i just want to once again say thank you so very much. you are AWESOME!

i had an amazing time at LFCC meeting guests and having a great time with friends, but your random act of kindness was the highlight of the weekend for me.

also, to the guys who around me in the queue for the stan lee shoot i'd also like to say you were hilarious and kept me amused! (im the guy who had the walking dead half sleeve tattoo and the woefully pitiful mini fan to try and keep cool)

finally, thanks to showmasters for putting on an awesome event. it may have been hot and crowded but i had a great time at my first LFCC.

cheers

Josh

• Like 13

One thing to add to this is that if someone does something nice for you, then pay it forward. It's a lovely story.

:) think im still in shock!

ive made some amazing friends since i started going to conventions (my first was WLFCC last year) and ive also realised that even the con-goers i dont know seem to be some of the nicest people on the planet!

thank you again, anonymous person.

• Like 1