How much did you spend?

Including my comic silver pass around £400 - one Stan Lee photo shoot, a load of autographs and an Adi Granov sketchbook. I bought no merchandise because I couldn't bear the crush to get to the stands. Once I got my autos each day I was out of there - didn't stay later than 2pm over the weekend because it was so awful (for me anyway, I didn't feel comfortable or safe with the volume of people).

Think I might be one of the lowest spenders, lol.I got a £25 autograph and a £20 photoshoot. Came home with £20 left! Ran out of time to do anything else and was too overwhelmed to buy stuff from the stalls, though they looked awesome.

I saved up £300 for the weekend & had bought about 8 photo sessions in advance, i came home sunday with about £5 in change lol. I initially wanted to get autographs from everyone i had photo's with but i ended up not getting about 3 of those autographs & instead spending the money on meeting Dina Meyer & Lena Headey a second time plus 2 guests i hadn't really planned on meeting. Also bought a few more photo shoot tickets while there.
I must have spent nearly £500 in total, that's also the most i've ever spent at a con.

Not nearly enough. Never managed to get to the stalls. Still imagining that elusive rare figure I need to complete my collections ...just sitting there.......ready to buy..............*sniffles*

Photoshoot

Stan lee £45 ( paid february)

Carrie Fisher £65 ( June )

Robert Hays , Dina Meyer (both £15)

Terry Farrell , Bernard Cribbens (£20)

Emporer Throne (£5)

Total £185

Autographs

Stan lee, Carrie Fisher , Robert Hays, Dina Meyer, Lita, Mickie James, Helen Slater, Terry Farrell, Garrick Hagon, Guy Siner , Jason Mewes , Curtis Armstrong.

Total £265

Total = £450

This does not include a £15 t shirt , £15 on food and £50 train and tube.

so approx £530, of which £45 was in February and £65 in June.

I'd really not like to think about it !

I did 9 separate photoshoots in the end, Stan Lee (x3), Cerina Vincent (x3), Jason Mewes, Carrie Fisher, Dina Meyer, Sharni Vinson, Terry Farrell, Michael Madsen and Helen Slater. £320 approx

Got autos from 19 guests, some multiples as well. £430 approx

Really didn't have much left to spend on the stalls in the end ! My only purchase there for myself was a £4 comic ! Spent about £60 on top of that at the stalls for stuff for my boys. £64 approx.

Entry Tickets - £51 approx.

Plus travel , food etc £54 approx.

Total - £919 Approx.

Edited by GoldenGreen

I took out £400 and have just shy of £50 left, getting 5 autos (Casper, Dina, Carrie, George & TJ) and a double Photoshoot for Dave Prowse. I Didn't really buy anything on the stalls like I usually do as the ones I like the most (retro gaming, graphic novels and American sweets) were absolutely swamped all weekend! I did not intend on spending as much as I did but I'm happy that I did. I probably spent around £20 alone on caffeine and water from the little caravan cafe outside the venue, they were very reasonable and a lot happier and polite compared to the venue catering inside. The queues were shorter too! :P

The budget was £400 I normally spend £500 I spent on autos and photos about £480 but had bought a few pre paid including Jenna's and stans photo sessions months ago so they come from different budget plus my Thor hammer was a birthday day present so came out of my birthday money.

Ticket, £55 for photo shoots (Summer and Jenna) and £25 for the train from Manchester,

If the "guaranteed photo and autograph" packages are fairly priced (same as cost of photo+autograph, perhaps stretching to slightly more), I can see myself spending more money.

• Like 1

My spendings from Saturday:

£33 All Day Train Travel Ticket.

£40 Terry Farrell Photo shoot & Autograph (worth every penny,as she's so lovely & really made me feel special & welcome.)

£30 Slavitza Jovan Photo shoot & Autograph (good to meet Gozer The Gozerian)

£15 Signed Ghostbusters photo from Michael Ensign (top man,very interesting stories about his time on set of the film)

£8 Charity Donation to Vasculitis UK which the UK Ghostbusters were raising money for & which also allowed me to wear

a Proton Pack for photos & buy a badge & wristband to help support this charity.

£120 Spent on various merchandise at several stalls during the day,some cash,some credit card payments.

£15 Food & several bottles of water & a Pepsi.

Grand Total: £261 or there abouts :smile:

About 500£ including everything. Was there only saturday.

Plane tickets helsinki-vantaa to gatwick, gatwick express to victoria, tube to EC, Summer and Lena photos, 2xLena autographs(was planning 1xLena 1xSummer but had Summer VQ 978 so when queue was open for a moment went for another Lena), bunch Lena and Summer posters/photos and Firefly mug.

Plane tickets helsinki-vantaa to gatwick, gatwick express to victoria, tube to EC, Summer and Lena photos, 2xLena autographs(was planning 1xLena 1xSummer but had Summer VQ 978 so when queue was open for a moment went for another Lena), bunch Lena and Summer posters/photos and Firefly mug.

Where did you get the Firefly mug?!

Where did you get the Firefly mug?!

Earls Court 2. I dont remember any name etc. Dude was selling also Blue Sun mugs and t-shirts if i remember correctly.

Nothing to get in.

£15 auto of mr blue ranger for my mate

£15 on the best glow in the dark ghostbusters tee ever

£9 tube pass

£30 train ticket

£15 in m&ms world! Hate that shop!! 😜

That was it I think! Cheap event as what I went for wasn't released in the end! :(

• Like 1