How much did you spend?

incl. Hotel, flight...? It might be over £ 1200

without It might be about £ 600 - 700.00

Alone for two Stan Lee's it made £ 90.00

ppppfffffffffff... Oh well... good heaven its only one time in the year (without the winter con) :whistling:

But I see already coming the Destination 3 but was already at Destination 2 this year and on another one in London earlier this year.

A lot less than previous events,due to event being so hot & crowded that I had to 'abandon ship' on the Saturday! Just EB,auto & photo with Terri Farrell,& a small model of Deep Space Nine....Still,most of cash now back insavings tin for DSTL! :whistling:

I shockingly did ok, I got everything I wanted (a load of auto's, one photo shoot, and a couple of items from the store) but managed to go home with some spare money that will go towards the next convention I attend...or a holiday I haven't decided yet.

I think I was ok because the most expensive guest I saw was Stan Lee and because I had pre-paid for the talks I wanted to go too/

All in all spent about £250 on everything including food, a lot of medication and plasters from boots, train tickets and booze.

I found a stall on the sunday selling wolverine pocket size bottle openers for £1.50. I was like, 'maaaaaan'. Still, I got one as one of the gifts I brought back home for friends as I was doing a little prezzie shopping Sunday.

• Like 1

£30 on entry tickets

£45 on photo shoots

£300 on autographs

I don't include petrol, hotels, food, parking, tube, etc because we went to London Sat and left Mon night (but only did the Sunday at LFCC). These costs are not really added expenditure, more like an equivalent cost of any other weekend away doing things and eating out - it's LFCC that is the financial add on!