How much did you spend?

Nothing to get in.

£15 auto of mr blue ranger for my mate

£15 on the best glow in the dark ghostbusters tee ever

£9 tube pass

£30 train ticket

£15 in m&ms world! Hate that shop!!

That was it I think! Cheap event as what I went for wasn't released in the end! :(

I got that Ghostbusters T Shirt too,it's so cool,is'nt it,I also picked up a very nice Slimer playing metal guitar one from another stall too,I have'nt actually counted,but reckon that over the last few years or so,I must have at least 15 different GB t shirts,cool find :smile:

Edited by TomW1983

Well travel from Sweden to UK and 3 nights in hotel around 350 pounds

1 photoshoot with George Romero - 30 pounds

Autographs: Ian Mcdiarmid, Summer Glau x3, George Romero x2, Casper Van dien, Dina Meyer, David Wenham. Edward Olmos, Jamie Bamber, David Hewlett, Robert Emms, Jack Donnelly

So my autos cost me 335 Pounds however 1 George Romero was for my cousin, Was planning to meet Carrie Fisher aswell but missed that she left early on the sunday unfortunately so spread that Money on a few of the autos above instead.

Did just buy 2 posters for 5 Pounds each to be signed as im not interested in the merchandise at all, 2 bottles of water and a blueberry muffin :drool:

So pretty much exactly 400 Pounds on the event itself. Was thinking it was way to much but might aswell take advantage of when so many actors i wanna meet are there as the travel costs alot.

Bit more than I intended but not as much as I could have done. As long as people only spend what they can afford and don't get into huge debt over it, it's really up to them. When I started I could only afford to get one or two autographs, now I can get more though I still cut the list down a lot.

Hello Wonga, my old friend... :help:

With coach, train, oyster top up, hotel, entry for sunday, food at the con, merch, photo and auto from TJ and food in london was only £170.......had money to spend on merch but only wanted on thing and couldnt get it! :( but all in all happy with what i managed not to spend haha

Ignoring all the pre purchased stuff like tickets for trains, entry and whatnot, I spent £1 at the event (got an autograph toploader case). Didn't see anything else that I wanted to buy. All the stuff I would've bought (Manga, Dvd's, etc) I could have gotten online anyway and I wanted unique stuff.

I'd estimate about 2.000-2.500 pounds, but that includes a flight to London, a weeks stay, the usual tourist visits, silver passes, about 15 autographs and a few photoshoots and talks and a small collection of souvenirs. Was a terrific week though :-D

On the event itself, about 200 pounds on photoshoots, 350-400 on autographs, 100 on talks and 65 on merchandise, next to our silver passes.

Edited by Vhiper

how much did i spend. ummm well i pre bought entry ticket and also pre bought 1 photo shoot. and spent around £150 cash on the day including food and drink so in total including train fares of around £10 it cost me- £188.

Edited by stargate geek emily

Hey all,

This is a great question. I left with £250 in cash (after setting a budget for all the autographs I wanted) and came back with £10.

I did pre-book early bird tickets for Saturday and Sunday plus train tickets and parking on the Sunday so that's an additional £70 approx.

Not bad over all (but scary when you see it written down.)

On the positive side, my brother spent £450 ish in cash between the 2 days so I'm laughing......

Take care,

Matty-lad

Hotel : £300 (split two ways)

Flight : £120

Train from Gatwick : £35! return (insane price).

Tickets bought in advance : £250

Tickets bought in venue : £200

Merchandise : £50 (was just too busy to really browse)

Food inside venue : Zero (too expensive)

Food/drink outside venue : £200 over four days

So all in about £1,000 I reckon.

Worth every penny though :)

• Like 1

After cancellations, had I gone for everyone's auto whom wanted plus Stan Lee photoshhot (bought months back) & joint Van Dien & Myer would've been about £580-605. Ended up coming way under budget just over half that and less than last years LFCC. Had it not be for Stan Lee would have been even LESS!!!! Full weekend, transport, digs where stayed, food, drink ect add about another £150

Altogether, including gold passes, travel, accommodation, food, 4 x photo shoots, 9 autographs, 1 Game of thrones screening ticket (which I gave away to a girl I didn't know) 2 T-shirts, 2 books, and 1 entry into a raffle... £1530. Woulda been more if Natalie Dormer and Peter Mayhew hadn't cancelled.

Edited by Lostboy1981
  • Like 1

Around £700. But that does include travel and hotel for three nights. And it was between my husband and I, so not bad. I'll save a bit more for next ccomic con as I could happilly have spent more. :0)

Edited by kitten101

• Moderators

Roughly £1,000 I think in total with tickets & photoshoots. Would've been more, but with some cancellations, it's probably for the best that it wasn't! :lol:

I keep thinking I'm quite lucky some cancelled really :lol:

• Like 2