OJB MEMBERS!

Shepseskaf

I know I'm not an official member of the OJB - but the thought was going through my empty expanse of a mind this morning (do let me know if Ive missed this somewhere else) .....

..... have any of you thought about officially making Corin an honourary member of the OJB? There could be some kind of certificate/plaque given to him next time you all meet him etc? Or any other ideas!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahaha - in my pics, there's pictures of Corin putting on a hat. That's his crown. He's King of the OJB.

And he was slightly disturbed by the girly tiara.

:P

Ah I've not been able to look at most ppls pics - everytime I go to open links my whole browser closes :( *kicks crap computer!!!*

Ah well I'm glad you've already done "the honours" then :D :D

Bwahahaha - in my pics, there's pictures of Corin putting on a hat. That's his crown. He's King of the OJB.

And he was slightly disturbed by the girly tiara.

:P

yeah im not sure he was too keen on that LOL

if you wanna join, just send me an emai at ann.griggs@gmail.com with a little bio about yourself and the answer to the question "if jonas were a banana, how would you peel him?"

suffice it to say if you email me, you're a member so get making those capes! :lol:

for the benefit of newbies to OJB, namely Noami aka Mo's SW friend from c7 :lol:

surfy sah xx

I know I'm not an official member of the OJB - but the thought was going through my empty expanse of a mind this morning (do let me know if Ive missed this somewhere else) .....

..... have any of you thought about officially making Corin an honourary member of the OJB? There could be some kind of certificate/plaque given to him next time you all meet him etc? Or any other ideas!

If you check out the OJB webpage (which is in need of dire update), Corin is member 0 of the OJB! He joined at C5! member 0- that's before member no 1!! :D

If you check out the OJB webpage (which is in need of dire update), Corin is member 0 of the OJB! He joined at C5! member 0- that's before member no 1!! :D

Ah, I have since been over to your lovely OJB site (it wasnt letting me have access before I wrote that post!!) and I now see that he is a true honourary member, well he has to be doesnt he? :P

The only reason I mentioned it was that another site I belong to awards little engraves plaques to the SG cast as honourary members of the site and then the pics go online .... it could be a great "homepage" picture :wub:

Sorry, Im in suggestion overload tonight!!!! :wub:

Hey Guys, I have some friends who saw Corin in Germany at the weekend and apparently he mentioned US in one of his talks! :wub: Don't know what he said yet but will try and find out..... all good I hope :wub:

I think we should all sign an inflatable banana and give it to him.

Give the banana to him, I mean.

:lol:

Oooh a slip of the tongue there huh?

Reminds me of my "working on Corin" line that I shouted across the MK Centre!!!! :wub::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Was just watchin last weeks ep of Dr Who and am beginning to think that maybe hes a secret member of the OJB! Well he kept going on about bananas anyhoo :lol: Also Jonathan Ross in the radio whatever it is add, carrying a bowl of bananas around! Hmmmmm :lol:

Shelby x-x-x

Was just watchin last weeks ep of Dr Who and am beginning to think that maybe hes a secret member of the OJB! Well he kept going on about bananas anyhoo :P Also Jonathan Ross in the radio whatever it is add, carrying a bowl of bananas around! Hmmmmm :huh:

Shelby x-x-x

so didnt pick up on the banana front in dr who! DOH!