What would you like to see?

I would love to see Lena again and Natalie Dormer would be great. For me personally Idina Menzel would be absolutely awesome!

I have met Idina. So lovely. Was unable to get a photo with her, but heard from other fans, she doesn't do them for some reason, so doubt she would do photos at the table if SM made this happen.

She does, or she used to, i had a photo with her at her album signing once but they had to stop them because of the number of people there, i was one of the last to get one, she seemed happy enough to have photo's with people, it was a while ago though.

I think if SM did make it happen she'd be very popular so probably have no posed photo's sign up.

Kate and Pippa Middleton double shoot please.

Hoping SM could get Pippa to wear this outfit:

1321984233_pippa-middleton-lg.jpg

we'd say they could use the Mme. Tussaud's statues but they might melt due to heat :D

we're guessing they'd be included in the Comic Gold Pass haha (or the possible newly introduced A-list guest pass...maybe called a "royalty pass")

I would like to see Lena Headey again, Peter Dinklage, more GOT cast members. Andrew Lincoln, David Morrissey, Eva Green, some LOTR actors, marvel actors and maybe some video game voice actors like Nolan North or Tory Baker.

• Like 3

Alan Tudyk! Anyone else from Dollhouse/Firefly too, but Alan would be amazing!

EdIt: People from Charmed, Farscape, Once Upon A Time....... (maybe not Jamie Dornan even though I think he's a better huntsman than Mr Grey)

Edited by PartTimeRogue
  • Like 3

An even bigger venue and even more guests! We had an incredible number of guests this year and hopefully it'll grow further.

If the event continues to grow, it might be worth hosting the event over 3 full days?

More Battlestar Galactica guests, i know we pretty much had the two of main guests this year but some of the other regular cast (Helfer, Callis, Sackhoff ect.) and Dates of-course, I would like to get my holidays in at work before someone jumps in and takes them.

Here's my hope list lol and a prop photo with a power loader ;)

James Cameron

Sigourney Weaver

Carrie Henna

Paul Reiser

Lance Henriksen

Bill Paxton

Jenette Goldstein

William Hope

Al Matthews

Mark Rolston

Ricco Ross

Colette Hiller

Cynthia Dale Scott

Tip Tipping

Trevor Steedman

In all seriousness do showmasters look in to any of these? Either way I'd like to see some bigger comic names like Alan Moore and or chris claremont and jim lee if it's even possible

• Like 2

I would like to see David Tennant again and get a photoshoot with him, as I only got his auto.

Other guests:

Stockard Channing

Christopher Ecclestone

Tom Baker

Eliza Dushku

Edited by btvsfan
  • Like 1

Can we have some more Bones guests please and possibly peeps from NCIS, and the CSIs etc does anyone know why they don't seem to appear anywhere over here is it time, too expensive or are they simply never asked?!?!

• Like 2

Can we have some more Bones guests please and possibly peeps from NCIS, and the CSIs etc does anyone know why they don't seem to appear anywhere over here is it time, too expensive or are they simply never asked?!?!

id love to meet people from ncis. i love the show. i too wondered why i never saw them over here. i know the show is popular and the dvd's sell well in hmv so why have they not come here?

All long shots but you can wish;

ROSWELL reunion (there has been one in America recently and most of the main cast attended!)

Kit Harrington and Pedro Pascal

Eric Stoltz

Hayden Christensen

The 100 guests (any of the main cast!)

NCIS guests (not likely)

Star Crossed guests (more likely :) )

Revolution guests (esp Billy Burke and David Lyons)

Falling Skies guests - its on season 4 & Ive only just started watching, cannot remember any guests appearing at any events either...would be ace to have anyone from the show but obviously Noah Wyle or Drew Roy would be first choices :)

Oscar Isaac !!!!!!!