What would you like to see?

Summer Glau, Nathan Fillion, Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Terry Farrell, Scott Bakula, Jolene Blalock, Linda Park, Kate Mulgrew, Jennifer Lien, Ethan Phillips, Jeri Ryan, Kristen Bell, Robert Knepper, Ali Larter, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Zachary Quinto, Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Eliza Dushku, Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Seychelle Gabriel, Sarah Carter, Harrison Ford, Sigourney Weaver, Carrie-Anne Moss, Milla Jovovich, Gary Oldman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Natalie Portman, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Melissa Rauch, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Giancarlo Esposito, Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Michael Rooker, Emily Kinney, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Iain Glen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charles Dance, Natalie Dormer, Hugh Dancy, Mads Mikkelsen, Caroline Dhavernas, Laurence Fishburne, Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Ian McKellen, Peter Jackson, Elijah Wood, Viggo Mortensen, Sean Astin, Hugo Weaving, Sean Bean, Ian Holm, Andy Serkis, George Lucas, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Alexander Skarsgård, Deborah Ann Woll, Joss Whedon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan, Charisma Carpenter, Anthony Stewart Head, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Michelle Trachtenberg, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Julie Benz, Mia Kirshner, Stephanie Leonidas, Christopher Nolan.

If you could get all of these people to come to LFCC 2015 then I would definitely go to it. Although I fear it could get rather busy lol

• Like 1

Just one thing to those referring to better air-con..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23175255

I doubt they'll invest in air-con anytime soon, if this goes ahead now that it's been approved.

though will support calls for Natalie Dormer !

The redevelopment of Earls Court is widely opposed and with a change in council leadership and the upcoming Mayoral election expect very little progress to take place. With the redevelopment of the equally historic and run down Smithfield Market being rejected, Earls Court will continue to deteriorate.

please be free to move this topic once a new section is made up haha... Just in good fun and all

We're just wondering, as things are slowing down and people are suffering from post-con blues and all that

what are some of the things you want to see at LFCC 2015? We're hoping this won't turn into a negative posts because there's already so many of those

What activity, in your mind's eye, would absolutely make you want to go to LFCC 2015 ..or better yet...which guests would you love to see?

Who? How? What! Where? YOu can dream

ps: there's plenty of topics to vent about LFCC 2014, so we're hoping you'll keep the venting in those. we're looking into the future here, not the past :D

Less guests but from more different fandoms...I know its not what you were expecting. ;)

I doubt they'll invest in air-con anytime soon, if this goes ahead now that it's been approved.

The redevelopment of Earls Court is widely opposed and with a change in council leadership and the upcoming Mayoral election expect very little progress to take place. With the redevelopment of the equally historic and run down Smithfield Market being rejected, Earls Court will continue to deteriorate.

They said on the radio this morning that Earls Court would be closed for events by the end of the year. There is a band playing there and they will be the last ones.

One of the posts earlier made me think, maybe a prop photoshoot of Harry Potters broomstick and a Golden Snitch, with green screen of a shot of the Quidditch pitch. The broomstick would be firmly on the ground, but the Snitch would be a handheld prop.

• Like 2

They said on the radio this morning that Earls Court would be closed for events by the end of the year. There is a band playing there and they will be the last ones.

I thought Labour had campaigned against the redevelopment & wanted to renegotiate the deal?

Would this then mean that LFCC 2015 is under threat if Earls Court is closed? Where could it move to Olympia? Does that have the capacity to deal with an event of this size?

Either way, no company is going to upgrade their property if it's under threat such as earls Court appears to be. So I find myself wondering what other London venue could hold lfcc based on the size of this one, and cope with the number of attendees that was experienced. I'm ruling out the excel centre immediately..

Def bring back the retro gaming, I came home and set my snes back up!!

I agree with the call for voice actors. If I met the guys who voice Adventure Time I'd probably explode.

Also agree with Neil Gaiman <3. Cumberbatch would be a good one too, though I think the entire population of Tumblr would swamp the place :D

Just bring back lena that is all I ask and for jaime murray :) and any other defiance guest and get sherilyn fenn as she cancelled but mainly just LENA HEADEY oh and Natalie dormer for David Bedwell :)

Yes! Jaime! Such a big YES :)

• Like 1

just throwing this out here...A...screening of everyone's favorite original disney movies (lion king, ...) that would be kinda fun and bring back too much memories to count...maybe add a couple of voice actors from those movies

• Like 3

just throwing this out here...A...screening of everyone's favorite original disney movies (lion king, ...) that would be kinda fun and bring back too much memories to count...maybe add a couple of voice actors from those movies

ooh, that would be lovely. I'd wear my disney cosplay. :)