What would you like to see?

if you want to see all of those in 1 place then go to chevron its showmasters weekend stargate convention if you havent head of it before.

yes i have but can only go to one show a year as it takes time for me save up for it and i like come to lfcc, but also like to see the cast of the big bang as will :smile:

Edited by x1morgan

Seeing as the attendance this year shows there is a potential interest in much higher profile guests, how about a '66 Batman reunion? The TV series is finally being released on DVD in November so how about Adam West, Burt Ward and Yvonne Craig?

• Like 2

I would LOVE to see Richard Madden (Robb Stark). But maybe I'm bias since he is my favourite hahaha :)

Hopefully there will be great game of thrones guests all round!

It's a shame he wasn't there this weekend, what with his girlfriend Jenna being in attendance. He would have been a great addition along side Renly, Loras, Pod, Bran and Hodor :smile:

Seeing as the attendance this year shows there is a potential interest in much higher profile guests, how about a '66 Batman reunion? The TV series is finally being released on DVD in November so how about Adam West, Burt Ward and Yvonne Craig?

Adam west would be brilliant! Love him in family guy! And the original batman is just funny "holy mackerel robin!" In the us he autograph price at shows runs between $50-$70 which isn't that bad in my opinion :D

Organised queues, more visible staff, and I think they should employ someone to deal with customer service as apart from one mod anyone else posting on showmasters behalf have been very unprofessional and down right sarcastic and dismissive.

If they want to be seen as the business they believe they are then they need someone who's job it is to deal with customer complaints and not to tell us we're house guests or that our experiences are drama and fiction as this is very unprofessional.

I would love to see Guy Hamilton (director of Goldfinger and other Bonds) as well as some other Bond guests actually

Also, Michelle Forbes from TNG/BSG/True Blood would be great to return back to another show - she seemed v popular at MK few years ago....

Finally, we need a Tricia Helfer/Katee Sackhoff double bill....trust me....a talk with them both would be a riot!

• Like 2

Also, Michelle Forbes from TNG/BSG/True Blood would be great to return back to another show - she seemed v popular at MK few years ago....

Finally, we need a Tricia Helfer/Katee Sackhoff double bill....trust me....a talk with them both would be a riot!

we have a BSG website and we approve of this message haha :clap:

I'd love it to be in Earls Court 1 and Earls Court 2. With separate areas for stalls, talks and photoshoots.
You'd go to the shoot area for shoots, the stall area for shopping and the autograph area for signings.
Everything would have a place and you'd be able to just relax and enjoy the excellent line-up the showmasters will do a great job with.
Space! That's the only thing on my wish list for LFCC 2015! :)

How about some of those not going to DSTL, Whoopi Goldberg, Wil Wheaton, Colm Meaney, Roxanne Dawson, Robert Picardo, and of course Patrick Stewart.

Also please Emilia Clarke and just to be different - Natalie Dormer.

• Like 2

I'd love it to be in Earls Court 1 and Earls Court 2. With separate areas for stalls, talks and photoshoots.

You'd go to the shoot area for shoots, the stall area for shopping and the autograph area for signings.

Everything would have a place and you'd be able to just relax and enjoy the excellent line-up the showmasters will do a great job with.

Space! That's the only thing on my wish list for LFCC 2015! :)

that would be an [imput semi-pun] logic theory LOL

we like the idea of having talks in separate rooms/halls!

Maybe the vendors in one EC while photoshoot, talks & guests signings in IC 2... less background noise!

• Like 1