Jason Mewes, what a guy !

I wanted to say I enjoyed meeting jason mewes, I had a great chat with him and is a really funny guy, even the photoshoot was a fun experience. I hope that showmasters will have him back to another event very soon. Thank you showmasters

I have to admit I was panicking about whether he would be swearing (I know that sounds so bad) but he was amazing with my kids. My poor son was desperate for the toilet and so Jason made sure to be quick with the auto and a photo, so I could rush him off to the toilet!

Kevin has a new film coming out here next year...Tusk. Date TBC but he has says he will be doing some appearance out here for that. We may get lucky. If not keep an eye out for his other appearances.

Kevin and Jason just did a sold out UK tour just before the con.

I just hope that showmasters will be able to get kevin smith and jason mewes at the same event next time. Jason mewes was great to chat with

yeah need them both at same show..

Totally Agree Mews was awesome, both had a chat about painting our nails, as we both had painted nails. and a couple of other bits, what a nice guy, am so happy and sort of proud of him for kicking his drug habit and generally sorting himself out.

What a dude!