Who Was Your Favourite Guest?

I haven’t seen if this thread has been started yet so apologies if it has but who was your favourite guest of the weekend and reasons why? I’ll go first.

The one and only Mr Michael Madsen without a shadow of a doubt.

I'm not gonna lie I proper fancy him :blush:

Been a huge fan for as long as I can remember and I never, ever thought I would get the chance to meet him so when I finally did I was very close to tears on a few occasions, especially on the Sunday.

I travelled down from Glasgow just to meet Michael and the 9/10 hour overnight bus journey was totally worth it. He is one of the loveliest guys I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet, and he gives AMAZING hugs :dance:

Seen him 3 times over the weekend, had a lovely wee chat on the Saturday when getting an autograph and ended up with 2 photoshoots one on Saturday and one on Sunday. On the Saturday shoot I wasn’t expecting him to grab my back-fat as the picture was taken so didn’t exactly pull the best face which led to the Sunday shoot and after that hug… let’s just say the Sunday shoot picture ended up worse!

It has been the best weekend of my life by far, I have so many happy memories and stories to tell and best of all Michael Madsen hugged me!!! :stretcher:

• Like 1

Everyone I met was so nice, but the one that really stood out was Kate Dickie & George Romero, they were genuinely happy to be there and meeting their fans and they were happy taking pictures and chatting etc

• Like 1

Everyone we met was amazing, but TJ Thyne stands out as he was just so amazing and I loved my two big hugs I got from him!

How utterly amazing is it getting hugs off folk you've admired for such a long time? xD Coming home on the bus last night I was told I was smiling in my sleep!

I'm glad people have had such nice experiences with guests, it makes things just so much better

Everyone we met was amazing, but TJ Thyne stands out as he was just so amazing and I loved my two big hugs I got from him!

How utterly amazing is it getting hugs off folk you've admired for such a long time? xD Coming home on the bus last night I was told I was smiling in my sleep!

I'm glad people have had such nice experiences with guests, it makes things just so much better

Never seen Bones and I cannot say I have admired him that long! He was in one episode of Charmed (one of my fave shows) so had to meet him! Ended up being my fave guest of the weekend!

• Like 1

I've heard a lot of folk say Dina Meyer was really, really nice, seen my mates shoot with her too and it looks awesome.

MrsEllacott if he comes back at least you know straight away who to go to for big squishes

Helen Slater and Michael Madsen. Got both Helen and Michael to sign my A House in the Hills DVD cover on Friday

Helen was really nice to talk to and Michael was super cool, Though he felt the movie was not his best, I told him it was a cult classic

and one of my favourite films in the thriller/romance genre. Michael remembered me at the photoshoot the next day and

gave me a great super cool welcome which made my day.

Sharni Vinson was a truly nice guest and a real pleasure to speak with and a highlight for me over a difficult/stressful Saturday.

I also thought Michael Biehn was nice. Michael didn't say much but acknowledged me with a nice smile at the photoshoot and

when I got the photo signed.

My photoshoot photos with Michael Madsen, Helen Slater, Michael Biehn, Dina Meyer, Lena Headey are George Romero are my

favourites over the weekend.

• Like 1

I've heard a lot of folk say Dina Meyer was really, really nice, seen my mates shoot with her too and it looks awesome.

MrsEllacott if he comes back at least you know straight away who to go to for big squishes

I don't usually pay to see someone twice for a photo or auto, but for TJ, I most definitely would!

• Like 1