Looking for a good scrapbook/photo album?

AxelV

Hey guys,

I don't know if my spec list is just rare or I'm just not looking in the right place but I can't seem to find the type of scrap book/photo album I'd like and was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction if you know of anything else?

I want a landscape style book, with fairly thick pages, not necessarily cardboard thick but hard wearing I guess. Something I can use sticky photo corners on so I'm not directly sticking my photos down. And preferably something that has transparent plastic covers over each page... again - not the type that stick across the page (like my mums old school photo albums) - just something for basic protection against the top of the photo.

That might not ring any bells for anyone but for me it's clear as day lol. If no suggestions on that particular idea - what does everyone else use? Currently I just have a 'comic con box'.

Cheers,

Axe.

Hey!

I use a 12x12 scrapbook album. The leaves are big enough to accommodate 8x10 photos (and anything smaller like photoshoot prints, obviously), and I use photo corners to keep them in place.

I've taken to scrapbooking my autographs and photoshoots (not cutting them down or anything - shock, horror!) - just prettying up the background of the pages so they're not all white, and include notes or memories of meeting the guest. You can buy coloured 12x12 cardstock - lots of it acid free - to use as a base (if you'd like something different from the white provided) from your local craft store, or online retailer.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Echo