Is Alyson Hannigan back to perform?

Adam

Got the DVD Boxset signed now! Caught her AND ALexis last night and got photos with them both!

Alexis was really nice last night too, chatting and having photos taken.

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

Good stuff!!

Many people outside?

Got the DVD Boxset signed now! Caught her AND ALexis last night and got photos with them both!

Obi-Wan :unsure:

Good stuff!!

Many people outside?

Not many really. Four of us to start but maybe 10 in total by the time they came out.

Obi-Wan :unsure:

Obi-Wan :unsure:

Good stuff!!

Many people outside?

Not many really. Four of us to start but maybe 10 in total by the time they came out.

Obi-Wan :unsure:

Thanks that sounds very relaxed.

I wouldnt go Saturdays - was way busier than the 2nd time i went - which was a monday. I'd say week nights are better.

Ah. Alexis is still about then. He wasnt last week when i went, but was the first time, no one seemed to be payign any attention to him then, adn i wish i had got my photo with him, but i didnt. miffed. But I think i'm going to be too busy to get down there again before the run ends. Going away for a week tomorrow and then have work. pants. ah but atleast i got to see. I still can't believe it.

and Noddy - thank you :vader:

Pooey. I went for my birthday on May 12th, which was a Wednesday and there were about 25 people out the back. It was manic, you couldn't get near either Alyson or Luke. They were signing, but not taking photos with fans. Well, Luke took one, but it had been previously arranged by 'his people' and wasn't with joe public as such. The show was fab though.

Guess I need to go back another night and try again....

Did you all hear that around 10pm last night the chandalier in the Royal Haymarket fell; injuring 15 or more people watching When Harry Met Sally. Apparently Luke Perry leapt off the stage to help people.

PRESS RELEASE:

SUNDAY, 16 May, 2004 at 3.30pm

The management of the Theatre Royal,  Haymarket confirmed today that some decorative auditorium plaster work fell from the ceiling towards the end of yesterday evening's performance of WHEN HARRY MET SALLY.

The theatre, which was full at the time, was evacuated promptly using normal procedures. It was confirmed that co-star Luke Perry jumped into the auditorium and personally helped with the evacuation process. No serious injuries have been reported.

Commenting on the incident, Chairman, Arnold M Crook said "We are of course extremely concerned by what happened last night and we extend our sympathy to all audience members affected. Our experts are at the moment investigating the cause of the incident and in the meantime we have taken the decision to cancel performances on Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th May."

The Health & Safety Executive is investigating.

The producer of WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, James Tod, added "One of the reasons I chose the Theatre Royal for this production was for the renowned beauty of the auditorium which I know to be relentlessly maintained. I will be doing my best to follow up on the progress of  those audience members affected by what happened. In the meantime I have full confidence in the management of the Theatre Royal Haymarket".

NO PERFORMANCES MONDAY 17th and TUESDAY 18th MAY.

PERFORMANCE WEDNESDAY 19th AND ALL FUTURE PERFORMANCES EXPECTED TO TAKE PLACE AS SCHEDULED.

TICKET HOLDERS FOR AFFECTED PERFORMANCES WILL BE OFFERED A REFUND OR SEATS FOR ANOTHER PERFORMANCE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.

THE THEATRE'S BOX OFFICE AND THIRD PARTY TICKET AGENTS ARE ACTIVELY ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT ALL TICKET HOLDERS AFFECTED.

TICKET HOLDERS SEEKING  INFORMATION MAY CALL THE BOX OFFICE ON 0870 901 3356 OR THEIR TICKET AGENT.

PLEASE BE AWARE CALL VOLUMES ARE HIGH AND THE BOX OFFICE ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO DEAL WITH ALL CALLS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

TICKET HOLDERS FOR PERFORMANCES FROM 19th MAY NEED TAKE NO ACTION.

Obi-Wan :lol:

Edited by obi-wan

Pooey. I went for my birthday on May 12th, which was a Wednesday and there were about 25 people out the back. It was manic, you couldn't get near either Alyson or Luke. They were signing, but not taking photos with fans. Well, Luke took one, but it had been previously arranged by 'his people' and wasn't with joe public as such. The show was fab though.

Guess I need to go back another night and try again....

Had not heard that so off to look at news sites in a moment.

By the way my obscure link with the show is that one of the actors in the video clips is a chap called John Sterland (surname might be spelt wrong). 20 odd years ago I worked with him as he supplimented his actor career by working as a delivery driver. If you ever see The Dirty Dozen watch out for John getting thrown out of an ambulance.

Now off to find out about this accident.

Did you all hear that around 10pm last night the chandalier in the Royal Haymarket fell; injuring 15 or more people watching When Harry Met Sally. Apparently Luke Perry leapt off the stage to help people.

PRESS RELEASE:

SUNDAY, 16 May, 2004 at 3.30pm

The management of the Theatre Royal,  Haymarket confirmed today that some decorative auditorium plaster work fell from the ceiling towards the end of yesterday evening's performance of WHEN HARRY MET SALLY.

The theatre, which was full at the time, was evacuated promptly using normal procedures. It was confirmed that co-star Luke Perry jumped into the auditorium and personally helped with the evacuation process. No serious injuries have been reported.

Commenting on the incident, Chairman, Arnold M Crook said "We are of course extremely concerned by what happened last night and we extend our sympathy to all audience members affected. Our experts are at the moment investigating the cause of the incident and in the meantime we have taken the decision to cancel performances on Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th May."

The Health & Safety Executive is investigating.

The producer of WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, James Tod, added "One of the reasons I chose the Theatre Royal for this production was for the renowned beauty of the auditorium which I know to be relentlessly maintained. I will be doing my best to follow up on the progress of  those audience members affected by what happened. In the meantime I have full confidence in the management of the Theatre Royal Haymarket".

NO PERFORMANCES MONDAY 17th and TUESDAY 18th MAY.

PERFORMANCE WEDNESDAY 19th AND ALL FUTURE PERFORMANCES EXPECTED TO TAKE PLACE AS SCHEDULED.

TICKET HOLDERS FOR AFFECTED PERFORMANCES WILL BE OFFERED A REFUND OR SEATS FOR ANOTHER PERFORMANCE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.

THE THEATRE'S BOX OFFICE AND THIRD PARTY TICKET AGENTS ARE ACTIVELY ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT ALL TICKET HOLDERS AFFECTED.

TICKET HOLDERS SEEKING  INFORMATION MAY CALL THE BOX OFFICE ON 0870 901 3356 OR THEIR TICKET AGENT.

PLEASE BE AWARE CALL VOLUMES ARE HIGH AND THE BOX OFFICE ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO DEAL WITH ALL CALLS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

TICKET HOLDERS FOR PERFORMANCES FROM 19th MAY NEED TAKE NO ACTION.

Obi-Wan :angel:

I was there outside when it happened.

I wouldnt go Saturdays - was way busier than the 2nd time i went - which was a monday. I'd say week nights are better.

Ah. Alexis is still about then. He wasnt last week when i went, but was the first time, no one seemed to be payign any attention to him then, adn i wish i had got my photo with him, but i didnt. miffed. But I think i'm going to be too busy to get down there again before the run ends. Going away for a week tomorrow and then have work. pants. ah but atleast i got to see. I still can't believe it.

and Noddy - thank you :angel:

Kookie - you are most welcome.