Is Alyson Hannigan back to perform?

Adam

Yea i was chatting to someone at the NEC about her, did she sign a lot of autos?

I got my photo signed then got out the way as people were starting to push! I decided not to hang around!

Was that on the first night, or is he down in England at the moment as he has finished filming Angel

He was down a couple of weeks ago as he and Aly have just had a little holiday, I think I read that or I am just going loopy!

Yea i was chatting to someone at the NEC about her, did she sign a lot of autos?

I got my photo signed then got out the way as people were starting to push! I decided not to hang around!

Was that on the first night, or is he down in England at the moment as he has finished filming Angel

He was down a couple of weeks ago as he and Aly have just had a little holiday, I think I read that or I am just going loopy!

Thanks for the Infomation! :wub:

hey eerm im going in a couple of weeks, and i was wondering how i could get an autograph? how long do i have to wait at the end and where do i go? thanks :P

Liv x

Get round to the stage door extremly fast and sharpen your elbows to pit your wits against other obsessive people.... It's pretty manic. I didn't manage to meet her last night. I hope to go up another day and meet her, I can't miss out on her being 'meetable' 7 days a week!

Just come back from seeing Alison (again!! V.lucky to live nearby) and just thought I would up date on the latest. She is still signing well coming out with pen in hand. She is happy to pose for photos with people even getting her security guy to take the photos if people are on their own. I do notice however that they have got her leaving the theatre down to a fine art now and as she signs she is naturally edging to her car at all times. As I said she is still signing everything but make sure you ask otherwise she could be away. For those yet to go it will be all you hope and more. She appears a genuinely warm person (yes I know she is an actress ), absolutely stunning and tiny.

Just come back from seeing Alison (again!! V.lucky to live nearby) and just thought I would up date on the latest. She is still signing well coming out with pen in hand. She is happy to pose for photos with people even getting her security guy to take the photos if people are on their own. I do notice however that they have got her leaving the theatre down to a fine art now and as she signs she is naturally edging to her car at all times. As I said she is still signing everything but make sure you ask otherwise she could be away. For those yet to go it will be all you hope and more. She appears a genuinely warm person (yes I know she is an actress ), absolutely stunning and tiny.

What are the current arrival/leaving times and at which door?

Obi-Wan :wub:

She came out within 10 minutes of the end of the show (10.20 ish I think) from the door to the right of the stage door ( i assume this is because of the problem the other week). She stayed for about 5 mins which was enough. Luke Perry came out of the stage door.

No idea what time she arrives.

I dont know what time she arrives, but for a matinee, I'd personally guess 1.30pm - as an estimate....

Alyson didn't come out after the matinee when i went. I'm planning to go down next week some time. i'll back late, but i'll hopeuflly go when i dont have to go to work the next day

• 2 weeks later...