Is this just as big as LFCC?

It's always been a smaller event, but then I guess if a couple of big guest announcements were made that could change.

Who was the big guest announcement in the 3rd of July? Someone said it was david boreanaz (Angel) but I don't see it anywhere...

If true this would be his first European tour, I hope there is big guests here as I'm thinking about going...

Last years Winter LFCC was considerably smaller than this weekend's.

But, as the popularity continues to grow there is no reason with the right mix of guests it could be as big as the summer LFCC.

• Like 1

It's always been a smaller event, but then I guess if a couple of big guest announcements were made that could change.

Who was the big guest announcement in the 3rd of July? Someone said it was david boreanaz (Angel) but I don't see it anywhere...

If true this would be his first European tour, I hope there is big guests here as I'm thinking about going...

There is only one page of threads with a few announcements, only one of which was made on 3rd July.... I mean it's easy to figure out who the announcement was: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84945

As for David Boreanaz he's been to the UK plenty of times.

• Like 1

Boreanaz has been to the UK before for events.

definitely wasn't David, you'd have heard my screams from here if it was lol

It was Ralph Macchio from Karate Kid.

Haha, shame it isn't :/

Hopefully Showmasters can *cough* get David *cough

Filming on Bones will be going on, so schedules for TV regulars are generally full.