Who was the dealer…

I'm trying to find out who the ladies were selling the modded and painted Nerf. We saw her on Friday and had a nice chat, she did tell me the name of her company but with all the chaos of Friday and Saturday, it has escaped me! I have some Nerf I'd like her to paint/mod. Can anybody help, or if she's reading this, how do I find you? You may remember us, my husband was the Bearded guy who builds light Sabers! Thank you! :)

This was Buckleys Boomsticks. Great designs and a lovely girl too.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BuckleysBoomsticks?ref=s2-header-shopname

Excellent, thank you! :)

JJ

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone saw a dealer with a Magneto helmet on their stall? I saw it while I was waiting in the queue to get in and heard other dealers mention seeing it, but could never actually find it. :/

I heard that the name was Kelly's Collectibles, but every Google search just turns up either crochet or glassware collectibles.

Any help would be appreciated!

Got the word back on the frames - Unfortunately they won't be able to make any more as they were a limited run, and were only available at the show. Sorry guys :(

It's a real shame as I've never been able to find proper sized frames for the photo shoot images :( these frames were awesome. Hopefully they'll be available next year or at the winter con :D

• 2 weeks later...

If it's what I'm thinking of, I bought one to put my Stan Lee picture in, it had a space for my photo op and two pics of Stan and a name/date plaque looking area.

I'll have to see when I get home but I don't recall seeing a name of the company.

Yeah this is the same one. Thank you :) I really wanted one after seeing a carrie fisher one but couldn't find the stall name and I didn't have much money left :lol:
Ah ok, I'm working so I'll have a look later see if I can find out any info or a business card. I even went past the table three times talking to the guy selling because he had a bet with his mate about selling all the Stan Lee ones!

Have to say, at £15 for the frame, it looks awesome with the pic in it and I hope you manage to find out and get one!

Sorry to drag this up again but do you have the measurements for the frame? H,W,D etc just looking about for blank frames that can be made into something like this, also how much space is around each image? Thanks :D