Lfcc 2015 and the power rangers event!

Firstly. I'm selfish. I want dates for next year so I can book my hotel ASAP haha. Please? Normally it's announced at the weekend :(

Secondly. In the programme there's a page with a list of upcoming events and there's a MMPR event? I went to see on the massive events website but it says page not found.

Is it an actual event?!

• Moderators

Secondly. In the programme there's a page with a list of upcoming events and there's a MMPR event? I went to see on the massive events website but it says page not found.

Is it an actual event?!

Yes.. be patient ;)

It's changing location? Crap hope it's not too far from earls court. Can't be doing with more hassle with travel etc. hate the tube :no:

If it is at olypmpia it's only one stop on from Earls Court but it's a bit of a bugger to get to as it's a branch line on the tube so the trains are always really full.

It's changing location? Crap hope it's not too far from earls court. Can't be doing with more hassle with travel etc. hate the tube :no:

If it is at olypmpia it's only one stop on from Earls Court but it's a bit of a bugger to get to as it's a branch line on the tube so the trains are always really full.
I don't get the tube normally I get the overground to west Brompton from clapham junction, not sure if there's an overground stop at Olympia. Was saying about the tube because if it's at the excel or some other place like that I'd have to get the tube

It's not for me, it's for my partner the power rangers thing haha.

I just want the dates for lfcc 2915. I want to

prepare early. Book my hotel and that aha.

2915?? Do we need to start queuing for that year already? ?

Edited by kitten101
  • Like 1

Any news on dates yet???

you're awfully early. they're still wrapping up this show. I don't expect anything before next week at the very earliest.

Apparently dates were announced at this years con but I missed them......

If it's Olympia next year for LFCC.......anyone who thought the queuing was bad this year and that it was ever so slightly warm in Earls Court, you have not encountered that venue. It actually has a glass roof and is surrounded by pavement, so I can see it being backed up to Hammersmith Broadway.