Where's the SM comment

People are raving mad, upset and disappointed. Loads of customers not returning

SM is strangely silent (except for the inflammatory fiction drama post)

Come SM before you have no customers left. Let's have a statement, and please not the usual we are wonderful we will listen nonsense, I really think it won't wash this time

• Like 1

They maybe packing up, but it doesn't take a week to come on the forums and have damadge control in effect. The thread about facts and myths made me more mythed instead just go through the major issues one by one, starting with the Comic Gold and then Gold, Silver ect... issues first then address overs later.

Not only are they taking down the event, they also then have to collate all the information from the various areas and staff and come to some conclusions and work out what to do about it before they can come on here and make a proper public statement about it. The event doors only closed a matter of hours ago, they have always give a statement afterwards, just give them time to get all the info first.

• Like 2

I think you could almost write it anyway, it’ll include….

• ‘learn from the mistakes'
  • ‘won’t happen again’
  • ‘unexpected demand’
  • ‘bigger and better next year’
  • And a bunch of statements that simply weren’t true (whilst avoiding all the horendous mistakes, and things where people had been mislead - trailer fest, Stan Lee, the special guest who wasn't human, the raffle etc, Gold / Sliver / Comic / etc passes.... etc)

:clap: I'm joking, but it will look something like that.

Edited by farmer
  • Like 5

I think you could almost write it anyway, it’ll include….

• ‘learn from the mistakes'
  • ‘won’t happen again’
  • ‘unexpected demand’
  • ‘bigger and better next year’
  • And a bunch of statements that simply weren’t true (whilst avoiding all the horendous mistakes, and things where people had been mislead - trailer fest, Stan Lee, the special guest who wasn't human, the raffle etc, Gold / Sliver / Comic / etc passes.... etc)
:clap: I'm joking, but it will look something like that.

Same as last years ;)

• Like 2