Stan Lee Pre-Ordered Autographs Still Being Fulfilled?

I pre-ordered a signed and personalised 8X10 from Stan Lee as I was unable to make it this weekend but as I understand it he stopped signing at some point during LFCC. Will the autograph pre-orders still be fulfilled or have they already been done?

Thanks

I hope that you do get your poster. Most big events so not do pre-orders for people who cannot attend. I imagine many may have pre-ordered Stan Lee even if they were attending just to increase chances of getting an autograph. Stan wasn't a guest I wanted to meet but from hearing others experiences he was very in demand. Pre-orders are usually signed during quiet times and I don't think Stan Lee would have had much quiet time so hopefully SM would have arranged for him to sign pre-orders out of con hours. Fingers crossed :)

we think this might be one of the Q's that might be answered in the SM reply said to follow later this week (since they're still clearing up LFCC14) - but ofcourse, don't take our word for it.. just guessing

we hope the best for you!

I ordered two as my sister and another wanted it but I knew I couldn't get it and to be honest I didn't want to miss put on my autographs and photoshoots (but mainly his queue I knew would be too huge which I guess I was right about)

If they weren't done at the event I think it really depends how long he is/was in the country and what sort of deal SM had in place. Given that at least 500 people had unused VT, SM could have at least 500 photos/prints left over unused too. Thats £22500 in lost revenue alone.

If they had that sort of deal in place he could sign the odd batch in his hotel at leisure, or even at the airport.

OT but several years ago I got an execeptionally rare elderly Dr Who actor who was doing a private signing, we handed things in at an event and they went to him. I was the last to drop mine off, so was top of the pile, and he only signed about 5 things. 2 of which were mine.

Its all a matter of timing. Good luck.

It's the pre order store who deal with it, be patient, they have a lot to get through and send out, I also have 2 Stan Lee autographs I ordered but just wait, if you get a refund then that's probably why, if not the assume it was completed

I don't think it's ideal to have people "just wait" to see if something turns up when there is such an air of discontent around the weekend already. People are really stressing that they won't get their Stan Lee autographs.

At this point, nothing would irk people awaiting these pre-orders more than finding a refund in their account from SM without any explanatory post before hand.

I absolutely agree with the preorder team refusing to answer individual emails as that would take a lot of time that should be spent getting things sent out, but I don't think it's at all unreasonable to expect a post along these lines -

""The guests fulfilled their preorders for the weekend, with the exception of guests B & C who signed but didn't personalise, and guest D who was unfortunately unable to sign the preorders due to time constraints/health/whatever. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment - refunds for unfufilled orders/personalisations will follow asap".

It would take minutes to post and cut down on all the calls/emails and posts obsessing over this one thing. The fact that no statement has been made about Stan's pre-orders has led to a lot of people fearing the worst and turning to Showmasters for answers.

Edited by timpe

If it helps, maybe doesn't but on Sunday when Stan turned up it looked like he first signed some stuff for a couple of dealers (apologies if it was something else) and then a load of canvases, possibly posters and other items that were laid out on the signing table. I assumed these were sent in/pre-order items but obviously can't confirm. then there was a crew member I think with some 10x8s but be certainly did sign other things before getting on to those of us in the queue.

Also does anyone know who the ppl were taking photos of certain items as you exited? Will those go up somewhere. Just that I got an X-Men guitar signed and had my pic taken holding it. Wondered if there was a chance of seeing it or getting a copy.

• Like 1