Legend - Kenny Baker

Would just like to say that Kenny Baker is absolutely amazing ! With such a busy weekend he was signing right till the very end of the day, when I went for my photoshoot with him , he fell asleep waiting for the shoots to start, then got woke up and back on it. Truly amazing seeing someone who was clearly struggling, do so much for his fans, a true inspiration

• Like 2

Such a legend

I remember in the morning I saw a VERY attractive lady wearing one of those tight r2 dresses in the afternoon I saw her again but this time kenny had signed her bum it made me laugh and wished I had witnessed it.

my son in law asked her for a picture of her signed bum she laughed and said sure :dance::dance::dance:

Kenny Baker is a credit to himself and his fans.

Maybe I'm seeing things wrong, but often he looks tired and like he is struggling at some shows, but he's always there, battling on, he's a good price, and there is always someone lining up to see him. I was there until the bitter end on Sunday and there he was (Dave Prowse too) carrying on for every last person when many other guests had swanned off on their merry way.

And to think, he is getting on a bit but yet signs his signature perfectly every single time. Will add whatever you may want to your autograph and is a very pleasant bloke all round. A brilliant guest.

• Like 1