Did you see any forum celebrities?

I saw DavidB outside whilst we were queuing for the GoT screening...but he was surrounded by people so I didn't say hi.

I spotted KingRichard in the queue early morning outside the gates...and I think I saw TooTall. Again...too shy to say hi!! :blush:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Despite this being the longest and most manic event ever for me, I actually got to exchange a few words with DavidB this time - usually it's just a brief "Hello!" en route to photoshoots. ;)

Haha yes I was thinking that last night :) a nice change!

• Like 1

I spotted KingRichard in the queue early on on my way to tescos. He was sat on a chair about 10 from the front. He looked gutted he was'nt first tbh :). There was a guy with a sleeping bag who was 1st, anyone know if he spent the night outside?

• Like 1

Did spot TT but then he is not called Too Tall for being an extra as a hobbit.

One person that makes a Showmasters convention for myself and my con buddies, isn't on the forums (not that i know about) is the (we believe) head security guard. A middle aged guy, not the tallest, shaved head (possibly bald but i wouldn't say that to his face) and one look from him puts you in your place, but that said i have overheard a couple of issues he has sorted out and common sense and reasonable win out. So that's out main SM person we like to see each time, then run away as he is one scary dude :D.

KingRichard is a celebrity? whats going on lol "im out of it for a little while and everybody gets delusions of grandeur"

I also saw the king, mostly around the star wars guests, he comforted me after I had a terrible experience on Saturday at LFCC, so thanks again for that.

• Like 1