Autograph writing

Or is it because she signed my autograph at 5:55pm?

She was really busy all day and must have signed hundreds and hundreds of autographs. She really was very nice :)

Just out of interest, What number did she get up to?

I had no.703 and left at about 4.20. I figured she would'nt get anywhere near my number!

sorry to go off topic here, when Bai Ling signed my pic a couple years ago she wrote something in chinese on it and I didn't ask what it meant (I know, I know, how stupid am I!). did she do anything similar with other posters and do they know what she wrote?

Or is it because she signed my autograph at 5:55pm?

She was really busy all day and must have signed hundreds and hundreds of autographs. She really was very nice :)

Just out of interest, What number did she get up to?

I had no.703 and left at about 4.20. I figured she would'nt get anywhere near my number!

I think they got up to about 650.

Summer was very busy and a lot of people wanted to see her.

Edited by col2379

sorry to go off topic here, when Bai Ling signed my pic a couple years ago she wrote something in chinese on it and I didn't ask what it meant (I know, I know, how stupid am I!). did she do anything similar with other posters and do they know what she wrote?

I haven't had a Bai Ling autograph but maybe you could take a photo of the autograph and post it here and ask people? Maybe if someone sees it they will know and be able to tell you?

I have no idea what she wrote on mine. So if you guys can help me out I would be very grateful!

[pic]

I don't even know where to start with it. Loved meeting her though, thought she was super nice and really friendly.

"Serenity always" I think?

You might have gotten it! It looks like it could be that. Thanks : )

• Like 1

Summer wrote 'Come with me if you want to live' on mine :smile:

Very nice :)

Was it a photo from TSCC? i think Summer writes quotes for each tv show. For TSCC she writes things like "I call 9mm" or "Come with me if you want to live", for Firefly "No power in the verse can stop me" etc.

Yup, my TSCC one was "Come with me if you want to live"

Serenity one was "Keep flyin' and Serenity always"

She was a little surprised at the 4400 one!

I wanted a print from The 4400 but didn't recognize any of the prints - should have bought a poster or dvd instead - loved her in that

• Like 1

On a Firefly 10x8 she wrote "No power in the verse can stop me..." and on my Serenity poster "Also, I can kill you with my brain..."

Love it. Was about 3rd person to meet her on Saturday so hoped that would be early enough to get some nice quotes.