Autograph writing

Can anyone tell me what Summer Glau wrote on the autograph she gave me?

http://i58.tinypic.com/m77rz8.jpg

Is it: For Colin, I call Them? or is it: For Colin, I call These? or is it: For Colin, I call Tscc?

Or is it something else?

I have seen all the TSCC and Firefly episodes, I don't think its a quote from them?

Or maybe it refers something to do with my name Colin?

I should have asked her but it went by so quickly. Summer was very nice and friendly :)

If she had written "no power in the verse can stop me" I would have known where that was from straight away :)

I am glad I got a quote, just wasn't sure what it was or what it meant lol

I thought it might be "I call 9mm" because I remember Cameron saying that in TSCC. It's hard to tell if its a T or a 9.

I am amazed she could sign so many autographs. I hardly ever use a pen or pencil or pen in my daily life to write things, its all computers and pressing buttons. My hand seizes up if I have to write with a pen for more than 5 minutes lol

I have looked at the autograph a bit closer and I don't think its "I call time" because theres no dot for where the 'i' would be like there is with "Colin"

I don't think its "I call Him" because the first letter is either a T or a 9 and not an H I don't think.

So I think its "I call 9mm" is what it is.

When I met her in the photoshoot I said "Hi Summer" and she said "Hey you" and she was so nice :)

I had fun explaining to a very surprised Summer Glau why I had put down the graphic novel for "Superman/Batman: Supergirl" in front of her.

She knew right away that I was asking her to sign it because she was the voice of Supergirl in the animated movie adapted from that comic, but she hadn't realised her connection with Helen Slater (two Supergirls under the same roof for the first time!) and thought it was a great idea to have her sign the book. Apparently no one else had asked her to sign anything Supergirl-related during the whole weekend, which was exactly what I was expecting :)

I then had to explain the same thing to Helen a few minutes later, which was also fun!

Now the book's been signed by both of them, yay.

• Like 1

"I call 9mm" would be about right. That's after John Conner calls "shotgun" and your photo was from SCC so we'll go with that :P

Yes I think its "I call 9mm" so we'll go with that :)

Did anyone else get a TSCC photo signed by Summer that said "I call 9mm" or any other TSCC quotes?

I am going to start watching TSCC again. I wish they had made more than two seasons.

Summer was so nice, if she comes back to London I will definitely see her again :)

I had fun explaining to a very surprised Summer Glau why I had put down the graphic novel for "Superman/Batman: Supergirl" in front of her.

She knew right away that I was asking her to sign it because she was the voice of Supergirl in the animated movie adapted from that comic, but she hadn't realised her connection with Helen Slater (two Supergirls under the same roof for the first time!) and thought it was a great idea to have her sign the book. Apparently no one else had asked her to sign anything Supergirl-related during the whole weekend, which was exactly what I was expecting :)

I then had to explain the same thing to Helen a few minutes later, which was also fun!

That was a great idea :)

What was Helen like to talk to?

That was a great idea :)

What was Helen like to talk to?

She was really nice. It took a little longer for me to explain what I was doing - she knew who Summer Glau was, but I had to go through the steps of how Summer was "the other Supergirl" for a bit longer than the vice-versa conversation with Summer. Helen looked fantastic and thanked my friend and I for saying so. Like some of the older guests, she was a bit more on the shy/embarrassed side, but not so much as Slavitza Jovan (correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the impression SJ didn't understand a huge amount of English?).

If there was a general ranking of the energy levels of various guests, my experiences would line them up like this (from most to least energy/friendliness):

TERRY FARRELL! (deliberate caps, she's practically the female Brian Blessed lol)

Jason Mewes

Summer Glau

EJ Olmos

Tyler Mane

Gail Simone

Micheal Madsen (watching him from other queues was a funny highlight. He looked vaguely irritated the whole time he was without a queue, but transformed into super-friendly as soon as someone came to see him).

Helen Slater

Micheal Biehn

Billy Dee Williams

Slavitza Jovan

Stan Lee (not criticsing, he simply had too much to do, poor guy)

If she had written "no power in the verse can stop me" I would have known where that was from straight away :)

I am glad I got a quote, just wasn't sure what it was or what it meant lol

That's what she wrote on mine, but it did take a few readings to actually work out what it was!!