The Walking Dead guests

I met all 4 of them and they were all fantastic!! :smile: Had my photo's taken with all of them, which they all happily obliged too. Vincent Ward got up and came round the front of the desk before I'd even asked for a photo :thumbup:. Jose was really lovely! Had a great conversation with him about David Morrisey, who I love and adore :thumbup:

He also said that they do go back and tell the others how great the convention is and that they should all go, so fingers crossed we may see more of them in the future :dance:

• Like 3

I met all 4 of them and they were all fantastic!! :smile: Had my photo's taken with all of them, which they all happily obliged too. Vincent Ward got up and came round the front of the desk before I'd even asked for a photo :thumbup:. Jose was really lovely! Had a great conversation with him about David Morrisey, who I love and adore :thumbup:

He also said that they do go back and tell the others how great the convention is and that they should all go, so fingers crossed we may see more of them in the future :dance:

That is very cool!

Actually Walkerbait filming for the second half of the season starts in September time through to the end of November. They only film the first half of the season between May and July so yeah there is the possibility the main cast won't come because they will be filming. Also New York Comic Con is like the weekend before LFCC and Walker Stalker Con in the same weekend and that's a big event.