The Walking Dead guests

Did anyone else enjoy meeting these guys?

I thought they were all friendly and very chatty. I particularly liked Jose Pablo Cantillo as he loved my SOA poster and he complemented me on my TWD posters.

To top it off he took several selfies with me, and that to me is priceless and made every penny more than worth it.

• Like 2

I met all 4 yesterday too and all of them were absolutely lovely, by far the chattiest was Jane McNeil, we must have talked about TWD for about 10 minutes! She really was lovely and I loved how much she clearly was a fan of the show. Lawrence took a selfie of me on his own phone after I thanked him for following me on twitter - I'm hedging bets on whether he'll post it though lol! Jose was lovely, he told me I had a nice smile which turned me instantly into a giggling school girl! And last but not least, Vincent was great too, the guy in front of me at the auto desk asked if I would take a pic of them and Vincent told him he had to return the favour for me! All in all, despite being a hot, sticky mess due to the crowds and heat I am just so pleased I went and met these guys, they made my weekend. Roll on October, as a massive TWD fan I can only hope for more of the same! :-D

• Like 2

Did anyone else enjoy meeting these guys?

I thought they were all friendly and very chatty. I particularly liked Jose Pablo Cantillo as he loved my SOA poster and he complemented me on my TWD posters.

To top it off he took several selfies with me, and that to me is priceless and made every penny more than worth it.

I didn't see any Walking dead guests sadly, but Milo Ventimiglia also used my phone and took a selfie with me :thumbup:

• Like 1

I met Lawrence on Friday night, he was so incredibly lovely! :dance: He was so excited about my cosplay, was like "It's Lauren!" "OMG Maggie!" as I stepped up to him, so that was nice. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to meet the other guys as I had to pick and choose so much at this con due to lack of funds.

Did get this fab photo though (sorry, this is huge 'cause I just c&p from facebook lol):

5316_10202826098546672_15240366731603950

• Like 2

yes but not all of the cast has been announced for that particular event so we will hopefully get a good couple of them

Let's hope so!
Oo where's that then
In America unfortunitly
Yeah it is, I hope sm get some really amazing guests and as many again, otherwise I'm going to that one.

I have to agree with everyone else, even at the Photoshoot you could get a little chat out of them compared to people like Jenna Coleman and Stan Lee. Lovely people, hope to have them back soon. Unfortunately can't attend Winter LFCC14 so hoping for no Walking Dead guests ;) sorry not sorry ;) A lot of them will be at Walker Stalker Con Atlanta so we may get some minor guests but last Winter was only Jon Bernthal. Also shooting may still be on in October. But hoping for more TWD guests at LFCC15!

• Like 1

I met all 4 on the Saturday and they were all absolutely lovely!! Lawrence was very funny and had a wonderful long chat with Jane as nobody else was seeing her at the time! Also managed to get pictures with all four over the table, so result!

Also went to the talk which was also very good :)

• Like 1

Didn't get to meet them, though a friend I was with met Lawrence and Jose and said they were both awesome. I did do a little autograph table stalking and got a wicked little photo of Vincent posing for me haha. Will definitely meet them if they come to an event again.

• Like 1

I met Lawrence on Friday night, he was so incredibly lovely! :dance: He was so excited about my cosplay, was like "It's Lauren!" "OMG Maggie!" as I stepped up to him, so that was nice. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to meet the other guys as I had to pick and choose so much at this con due to lack of funds.

Did get this fab photo though (sorry, this is huge 'cause I just c&p from facebook lol):

5316_10202826098546672_15240366731603950

Awesome pic btw! :)

• Like 2

I have to agree with everyone else, even at the Photoshoot you could get a little chat out of them compared to people like Jenna Coleman and Stan Lee. Lovely people, hope to have them back soon. Unfortunately can't attend Winter LFCC14 so hoping for no Walking Dead guests ;) sorry not sorry ;) A lot of them will be at Walker Stalker Con Atlanta so we may get some minor guests but last Winter was only Jon Bernthal. Also shooting may still be on in October. But hoping for more TWD guests at LFCC15!

Filming usually finishes by the end of July, October is when they do promotional stuff as the new series is aired towards the end of that month so they won't be filming but that always impacts what guests we can get which is a real shame - Chad Coleman cancelled at the last minute last year for this very reason :-(

yes but not all of the cast has been announced for that particular event so we will hopefully get a good couple of them

Aww man, no lauren cohan again???
Nope unfortunatly but there are still names that they havt got that showmasters can hopefully get signed up this event now i have some names on my TWD poster i want more names to add to it

Aww man, no lauren cohan again???
Nope unfortunatly but there are still names that they havt got that showmasters can hopefully get signed up this event now i have some names on my TWD poster i want more names to add to it

Damn it!