To anyone going to Collectormania Glasgow

To anyone going to Collectormania Glasgow, me my mum and my friend will have serval packs of bottles of water to hand out in the line, we won't be selling the bottles of water (unlike the people who where doing it at LFCC :( ) we will be giving the bottles of water in exchange for a smile,

We will be vlogging the whole event and I wonder how many smiles we can get :-D

• Like 1

To anyone going to Collectormania Glasgow, me my mum and my friend will have serval packs of bottles of water to hand out in the line, we won't be selling the bottles of water (unlike the people who where doing it at LFCC :( ) we will be giving the bottles of water in exchange for a smile,

That's wonderful, it will really make a difference. I'm going to try to attend so if I see you I will say hi!

Sadly I won't be attending but aww that's a very sweet thing to do :)

Aww shame ;( and it's fine, It's nice to be nice :)

That's wonderful, it will really make a difference. I'm going to try to attend so if I see you I will say hi!

I'm hopeful it will make a difference, I will be there both days and I will be coz playing as the 7th doctor, so if you do see me please feel free to say hi :-)

• Like 1

Will look out for you. That's a rather generous gesture. Exceptionally gracious and very considerate to think of such a thing. Thank you!