Sharni Vinson

She is a MUST meet for anyone who is unsure wether to meet her or not. She spoke to me for quite a while since there wasn't a queue. She had so much energy and was ecstatic about everything I had to say, to the point she grabbed my hands at one point because I told her how much I love 'You're Next'. She was genuinely concerned about those outside asking if they would get in on time and if they were okay. She even let me and my mate have selfies with her! She is really great, cannot wait to meet her again in the future. Definitely grab the chance if you can today to see her! £15 was a bargain for a wonderful personalised autograph and great chat, same with Wendy!

• Like 2

Agree with the previous comments. Sharni was BRILLIANT!!!. In my time of attending SM shows last 5 years I have to say Sharni was the most genuine and friendliest guest

I have ever met. She is a very nice person and was wonderful to talk to. We spoke in depth about her work and film she has done with Jackie Chan. I felt I could have talked

with Sharni all day. I'd love to meet Sharni again and would love to see her back at future Showmasters events. I got a brilliant personalized message on my 8 x 10.

Sharni if you get to read this message. It was a real honor to meet you and hope to meet again. Hoping you enjoy your road trip in Europe with Wendy.

Best Wishes

Dave

• Like 1

Sometimes the "lesser" guests end up being the best guests. Obviously it would have been great to meet Carrie Fisher and Summer Glau, but it would have been more rushed, and I wouldn't have been able to have a posed photograph like I did with Sharni. It was the same two years ago when I met Danielle Harris, and last year when I met Hannah Spearritt. Both were fine having a chat and a photograph, and just generally seemed to enjoy being there and meeting the fans.

• Like 1

I want going to meet her but eventually did at the end and she was SO nice, my n2nd favourite guest ever!

She had a picture with me and then then thanked me for smelling nice...haha! Because apparently it was 'rare' at conventions...

Would defo meet her again!!

• Like 1

I've been a fan of Sharni since I was 12 so basically ten years ago when she first started in home and away I loved her :) when she left home and away in 2008 it was a very sad day hahaa, but yeah I met her on Sunday and she was such a nice guest asking how I was and if I was having a good day talking about the crowds the day before and how she's having a better chilled out day today(Sunday) and I wish I wasn't so nervous as I wanted to tell her how much I love her and how long I've been a fan but didn't pluck up the courage. I also got a lovely picture with her at the table and she full on jumped up onto the table so we could take one lol. She also asked if it had come out okay and if I liked it. She was one of the best guests I saw definitely in my top two :) would definitely love to meet her again and tell her everything I wanted too :)

• Like 1

Sharni was an absolute sweetheart. I met her on Saturday and went back to meet her (and Wendy) back on Sunday, just before leaving the venue. I couldn't have had a better idea, there was no better way to end the weekend than this! They were chatty, funny, lovely, and really wanted to make sure you had a great time meeting them. I still have a big smile on my face thanks to them!

Set new standards for guests meetings lol.

• Like 1

I met sharni and she was such a lovely person and because of her i am not nervous about meeting someone next time as i was abit nervous at first but thats gone cause she was so friendly and welcoming. Me and 4 other mates met her and got pictures with her :-)

• Like 1