Who was that person thread

I found myself queuing with a very nice young lady called Sarah on Sunday morning. I was the large gentleman with The Hat. Did your friend ever turn up with the tickets? :-)

Was she wearing a black top with the Batman symbol on it? If so, I was the friend she was waiting for! I was also the guy on Saturday in the building dressed as Emmet from The Lego Movie. :D

She was, yes! I assume you got there, then, and she got in OK? :-)

I was looking for her later in the day but I couldn't find her! Tell her I said hi, please. :-)

Yeah I found her and we got in between 9:45-10:00 but sadly she left around 1:00ish because she wasn't feeling well. I'll pass on the message dude. :)

He'll have to take 2nd place as Spectrum is my No 1. She's better looking too ;)

She is more attractive... but wait until you next need a favour in one of my queues :-D

But you're obviously too professional to say no :P

There was a very muscular fella as Bane, he definitely made my day!!! ;)

I saw him too! ;)

That was me if you want to get in contact or follow me my page is https://www.facebook.com/KingoftheNorthCosplays
Hey there!! It would appear you have quite the fanbase after this weekend both on here and the LFCC forever group on Facebook lol

Really!!! Thats amazing :D

Yeah although I think it's you as I believe there were 2 Banes who looked very very very similar this weekend lol talk about confusing 😃

I saw him too! ;)

That was me if you want to get in contact or follow me my page is https://www.facebook.com/KingoftheNorthCosplays
Hey there!! It would appear you have quite the fanbase after this weekend both on here and the LFCC forever group on Facebook lol

Yeah although I think it's you as I believe there were 2 Banes who looked very very very similar this weekend lol talk about confusing

My friend and I were wondering who the 2nd Bane is, if anyone knows? Here's a pic with my friend, fabulous cosplays both of you!

(Sorry if the photo is rather large)

10515069_10152484524007367_6491643905945

• Like 1

Who was the crew member who was assisting outside of Sibel’s autograph booth for a while on Sunday?

She was really cute and looked really familiar which was bugging me the whole time I was queuing for Ian Mcdiarmid.
She was wearing a hoody with a Disney villainesses design.
I would have said hi if I wasn’t so busy… and a little shy.

It's still bugging me :huh:

Who was the crew member who was assisting outside of Sibel’s autograph booth for a while on Sunday?

She was really cute and looked really familiar which was bugging me the whole time I was queuing for Ian Mcdiarmid.

It's my friend Siobhan

Who was that person hosting all the talks (including the paid ones), who felt the need to fill the time with the majority of his own questions rather than the crowd?

Was this the Scottish guy on Stage A (in the main hall) wearing the "GEEK" t-shirt or was it the older and smarter-dressed guy on the Super Stage (in the comics building)?

I thought they both spent far too long talking to the guests themselves instead of opening the mic up to the audience to ask questions. IMO the priority of the talks should be to have a Q+A with the audience. There were plenty people left wanting to ask Qs by the end of the sessions. Its only 20-25 mins so I really think the compere should just let the audience ask the Qs in that short amount of time. It's nicer when its interactive.

The older guy at least asked intelligent questions. On the other hand the Scottish guy just seemed to be desperately trying to banter and joke with Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers talk) in a pointless bid to entertain us. Dude, unless you're a super-entertaining and funny comedian, please in future, just pass the mic to us and let us get on with it.

He probably felt compelled to ask pre-arranged questions due to the awful awful accoustics at the Super Stage. During the GoT talk the guests couldn't understand what the roving mikes were saying and requred a game of Chinese whispers to get the question across. It was embarrassing really. I felt bad for Sibel Kekilli who already faced the challenge of various British accents combined with the worst accoustics I've ever encountered.

does anybody know who the guy dressed as Black Panther was? I think his name was Aaron and he was with a group of friends who were power-rangers. I was speaking to him for a while in the queue for the ATM on Saturday and wanted to try get in contact.

I spoke with an Asian guy in the Carrie Fisher queue who was getting six Leia figures signed; he said he was collecting autos on his POTF figures. I explained I met Carrie before at Milton Keynes and her auto price was £20, the look on his face said it all.

You lucky baseborn cad!

I haven't seen this done yet, if so forgive me if it has been.

I'd like to find a person who I saw in the Lena Heady Session 2 photoshoot queue. She was wearing a Gryffindor top and we spoke a bit and really got on. She gave me her name to find her on Facebook. But there are so many and I couldn't find a profile picture that resembles her. I know it's a long shot :)

How many people are there with that name? Maybe you could send a request to all of them with the question, "Are you the person I met at the Lena Heady photoshoot?" Or at least you could try with those that don't have profile pictures of themselves.

On Saturday, a girl played Mortal Kombat II with me (the arcade machine in the gaming area of EC1 Brompton hall). At first I won, but then I showed her some Liu Kang special moves (fireball, flying kick) and then she beat me up :-) It was fun. I thought she was really nice and she liked the game which is also cool. After we played, she had to leave for the Sherlocked preview. If she reads this: Could you please send me message? I'm happy to get to know other fans. Or does someone know her? (to describe me: I'm male, have glasses & had no cosplay; to describe her: she had long brown hair, a lip piercing & also no cosplay)

Edited by Bababu84

I saw him too! ;)

Yeah although I think it's you as I believe there were 2 Banes who looked very very very similar this weekend lol talk about confusing

My friend and I were wondering who the 2nd Bane is, if anyone knows? Here's a pic with my friend, fabulous cosplays both of you!

(Sorry if the photo is rather large)

10515069_10152484524007367_6491643905945

This was the bane I got a piccy of, who is he? He's a beaut!!!!!! ;)

• Like 2

It's my friend Siobhan

Oh cool. Would it be weird of me to ask if she has twitter or an online profile or something? :smile:

Anyone know who the guy going around with a Tedcam (literally a Ted with a camera! :) ) was? He got some great footage of my Slendy cosplay but wandered off before I could ask for a link!

you were awesome dude, creeped my fiancee out :thumbup:

Did anyone see th girl on Saturday who looked just like jenna Coleman she was dressed as her and was

The spitting image! I had to double take a few times to make sure it wasn't her

It may have been my friend Starbit Cosplay (https://www.facebook.com/StarbitCosplay)

The girl on Saturday that was the double of Natalie Dormer. I genuinely had to take a second look. Such a babe!

And that'd most likely be my friend Santatory. https://www.facebook.com/SantatoryCosplay

(yes, I know I'm lucky to know these awesome ladies =) )

I'd also love to find the lovely Irish guy cosplaying Riddick that I talked to in the Edward Olmos autograph queue on sunday, I totally forgot to ask for his name.

Same goes for the awesome mother and kid I met in the queue for David Hewlett (I do believe it was that queue at least, the days are running together by now).

They were all lovely and I'm a complete silly for forgetting to ask their names and tell them it was a pleasure talking to them. =)

• Like 2

Having just watched the sneaky zebra video of some yet again amazing cosplayers. Having not been able to wander around a great deal I like to check the pics and vids.

Just seen a some one as The Crow, big fan if that film so was pleased to see in the video. Thank you who ever you are :)

I haven't seen anyone mention him yet in this thread, nor seen any photos in the photo thread, but there was an absolutely fantastic Loki walking around on Saturday. I was stuck at the Comic Zone info booth all weekend, so not sure if there were any others moseying about, but I could seriously have mistaken him for Tom Hiddleston's Loki. Very pleasant guy that came up again a few times on he Sunday as well, I just didn't catch his name as the booth got so busy!