Did you meet Lena headey?

It took me almost 5 hours to get in and I didn't manage to get a VQ for an autograph. Luckily by the time I got to her signing area a member of the crew told me it was now an open queue so I got to pay and get the autograph. Another plus was there was only about 5 people in her queue when I got there.

Lena was really nice and liked my hand of the king pin I had on. Overall meeting her was awesome and had made the day worth it.

I was told at about 2.30pm yesterday that they weren't handing out any more VQ tickets and I wouldn't get an autograph. What time were you at her table?

She was lovely when I got my photo taken with her but I would have liked to have met her properly

I got a photo with her really unexpectedly due to someone selling off a ticket that was meant for someone who didn't come. I was incredibly shy and nervous and at first I couldn't move to go near her but she was really sweet about it and gave me a massive hug, calling me brave. The first celeb I've ever met and she was the sweetest.

• Like 2

I didn't.

I had a photoshoot ticket but I gave it to my friend after she'd travelled in and found out her photoshoots were sold out.

The queues for the autographs were massive and by the time I'd finished my shoots, I just wanted to leave and sleep.

I'll have other chances :)

• Like 1

She was awesome. Watching her do the photoshoots while in the queue was great fun as she changed her pose and expressions to suit whomever was having the picture. It was amazing to see how quick her face could change from scary to cute and everything in between in the blink of an eye! Nice to chat too as well.

• Like 2

Got her autograph on the Sunday, she was very friendly with a big smile on her face. I was surprised to be able to get it though, as I saw the time and realised the GOT panel which she was supposed to be at had just started but went up to the queue anyway to see what number they were up to and whether there was a "will be back at ..." message, but then when I got there she was still there signing. When I looked at my ticket though I was 575 and the sign was 550, but as I was checking the guy there asked what number I was and when I said he told me to just join the queue anyway, as there were only abut 5 people ahead of me anyway. I don't know why she wasn't at the GOT panel (whether the advertising was wrong or whether she should have been there but wasn't for whatever reason) but it wasn't because she was busy signing as after i got my auto there were less than 10 people in the queue (maybe people who wanted her auto were at the panel hoping to see her there).

Whoever the guy who was with her was a bit much though (I think he was with her and not SM as he was American wearing normal clothes and there was a blue shirt SM person there as well). When I was getting my auto somebody in the queue space to my right (which I think was empty at the time) was taking a photo, which caused this guy to start waving his hands in the air shouting "NO, NO, NO, you aren't aloud to take photos, get rid of her now!" After a SM person who was standing in front of the table ushered her away this guy started shouting at the SM guy saying "Why didn't you stop her?! Just tell them to f**k off! You have one f**king job to do, just do it!" Lena looked briefly mortified at this point, but I just started laughing at this point as due to my weird sense of humour I found the way this little guy with a really camp American accent shouted and raved about it really funny, and this broke the tension and Lena started laughing as well and it was all fine. I really have no problem with swearing, but there were quite a lot of kids around that day as well as adults who might no appreciate that kind of language so I though he was a bit out of order really. To reiterate though, Lena herself was absolutely lovely.

Edited by Henchman
  • Like 2

My encounter with Lena was really short, literally just a 'hello' and 'thank you,' but she was lovely and had a huge smile on her face. I would definitely go to see her again at another event, and I'm confident that she will be back :)

• Like 2

we spoke to a member of crew (at around 2PM saturday) who told us the line for Lena was incredibly long, some people had been waiting since the event opened on Saturday and still didn't get a chance to meet her

that's when we decided: we weren't gonna queue for LH at the time :D

• Like 1

I didn't and she's been to all the cons I have been to so far. NEXT TIME she's there I am definitely getting a photo with her. I absolutely love her and have only heard lovely things!

She really is lovely I want her to come back again now :) Edited by Lenasbitch92
  • Like 1

I would have missed out if it wasn't for the crew member who told me I didn't need a VQ ticket, so I'm happy I got in at the tme I did otherwise I would have waited 5 hours for nothing.

Edited by T800kaz
  • Like 1

I asked a crew member on Sunday at about 2.30 as well if they'd stopped giving out VT's & was told they had but to try again later, as i was walking off a guy ran up to me & said i could have his as Lena wasn't going to be back at her table for a while & he had to leave. I had met her on the Sat but wanted to meet her again & get her to sign my photo with her. I told her i'd been a fan since Gossip & she said "wow that's a long time, a very very long time" then said something about people getting her to sign really old stuff.

At Saturdays photo shoot I asked her for a hugging picture, she said "yes yes" in quite an enthusiastic way lol i really love my picture with her, it's so much better than my pic with her last year.

On Saturday at the signing I asked her if she could personalise it, she said "yes. go", i spelt it out to her & she spelt it back to me as a question..then spelt it wrong haha. The next day a crew member asked if i wanted it personalised where as no one did on the Saturday but was told she was doing personalising so luckily she spelt my name right on the Sunday, she even said "hi Caz" when she saw my name written down.

Always love meeting her, she's always really nice.

• Like 1

She smiled and winked at me in the gold room and on my auto wrote 'I would be your queen, all my love' :) wow

She smiled and winked at me in the gold room and on my auto wrote 'I would be your queen, all my love' :) wow

When I asked on Sunday I was told by crew member she wasn't personalising :(

When I asked on Sunday I was told by crew member she wasn't personalising :(

That's a bit odd. I was asked on Saturday in the queue if I wanted a personalisation (I got my Pop Vinyl Cersei box signed 'To Tom').

Unless she was busier Sunday.