LFCC 2014 Allfull experience

Dear Sir or Madam

I am written to you about the bad experience i had at 12th Jurly 2014 LFCC London Film and Comic Con. I wrote you about the ticket that was for Sunday and you told me it be ok to get the photoshoot, But i was at the end of the que and i was told that i have to go to the desk just to get a new ticket i was waiting in the line for a good 15 minutes. When i got to the desk about changing my ticket i waited for an extra 15 minutes and when i got my new ticket for Summer Glau i head back to shoot A and i was told that i need to go to the afternoon one, So i wasted about 30 minutes just trying to get a photo. When i received my photo it was a bit blury and they say nothing can be done.

I talked to the staff where Shoot E was and none them know where it is and i was trying to get a Photo with Anthony Head it took me about half an hour just to find it. When i got to the end of the line i was told that they have to do another shoot at 5:15 but i had to catch a train a train at 6. So i had to go and get a refund for my ticket. I believe you lot sold way too many tickets because people were still trying to get in at 5pm. I was looking for the i was also looking for the cosplay masquerade and the staff didn’t know where it is, I never been to London before so i did not know where everything is. I took me about 20 minutes to find out that there is an Earls court one. The plans should of been more clear so that people know where to go.

And this comic con was my worst expensive i had ever had more bad than Em-con. Because of all this i wont be coming back to a London Film & Comic Con ever again.

Yours faithfully

Ryan Calpin

What you will learn over time is what one volunteer tells you another won't say that same. So if one told you the ticket would be ok to get your photoshoot sadly you should expect the the person managing the photoshoot will say something different. This is where radios or headsets for ALL volunteers and staff should be used. Communication, communication, communication...

• Like 1