Did anyone else get a massages?

Saw them but... That must have been a weird sales meeting, "so you want a pitch? What are you selling? Collectables, American sweets, 8by10s... Oh... Spa treatments... errr Ok, sure. You're not providing happy endings though right... good just checking"

• Like 2

What was the cost? I thought I was pay what you war but I never actually did it.

What do you mean?

I usually go to them during the day as a little break but simply did not have the time Saturday.

Although the tag line is "pay what you feel it's worth" the reality is that you pay the equivalent of £1.00 a minute for 10 minutes. That's more than reasonable and in line with the other mobile massage companies like the Massage Angels at Westfield shopping centre.

I couldn't get them yesterday as they were always busy but I got an amazing massage today which I really needed after carrying around heavy bags all weekend. I felt so much better afterwards :)

I was told I could pay what I liked between £10 and £20.

Edited by jael001

I did and it was heaven. I was on crutches for a week and my shoulders and arms were wrecked and she worked out about 95% of the knots I had. Heaven!

I was told I could pay anything for £10 to 320 and was well worth the £20 I gave her. It was truly needed and I hope they get them again. Such a good but odd choice!

• Like 1