Costly problem i need help with!

As stated on the online store and like any normal tickets you buy, it unfortunately (and understandably) looks like there are no refunds.

All photo shoots are non refundable unless the guest is cancelled.

All tickets are Non-transferable.

This is just one reason why i do not bother with photo shoots. It takes up valuable signing time often there are clashes and crowds galore which really don't help. I only go for autographs and that CAN be a nightmare alone. But as to no refunds unless the guest cancels does seem unfair as its like ha we got your hard earned dosh upto you if turn up or not. Not only that but it seems that any refunds made can take upto a,week or more. Its as if its a physically painful process in giving money back. We are told time and time again without you the fans there would be no show well what if we all did a no show and i mean noone turned up at all? Total ghost town outside. May make management think twice. Doesn't make a diff who the guests are the bigger the guest the more people are gonna turn up. Yet i find the more guests who are announced earlier tend to pull out at the last minute and there is nothing you can do about it as guests appear subject to work commitments. All loopholes have been covered if there is a problem with anything nothing can be done about it sadly..

To be fair though, things like photo opportunities have to be pre planned and as a business you can't have people backing out last minute, as the system in place wouldn't easily allow you to redistribute a ticket, especially if it's already been despatched. Any ticket based event, such as gigs, concerts, sporting events and theatrical shows all run on the same principle. By purchasing a ticket you are confirming you can attend, not exactly fair on the organisers if half of the attendees back out because they can't make it; as the show must still go on and someone has to get paid in the end.

As for refunds, all things take time. With the amount of queries and orders going on, processing a refund has to be done by hand...and sometimes it can be down to your bank in regards to how quickly a refund is actually processed and appear back in your account.

As unfortunate as it can be, the current policy is fair and pretty standard practice.