Was Jenna Coleman unwell?

When I was queuing for my autograph she didn't seem very chatty to people, and one of the staff asked her how she was feeling, or if she was ok, or something like that. When it got to me I had a quick chat, but I had to instigate it I.e. She didn't say hello, just starting signing the photo. Don't get me wrong, she's a lovely girl, she just didn't seem to be really enjoying it (because she wasn't well?)

When I first sat down next to her, she didn't really notice me till I said hi, but after the photo and I said thanks I also added she looked a bit unwell and randomly she just grabbed my hands and apologised for feeling unwell and all that but as she was speaking to me, one of the staff pulled me away :( But she was really lovely; how she made that gesture and all.

Although she was unwell she ended up stopping her lunch and coming back to sign a load of autos for people that were in her queue before going back to lunch. I don't know what happened, maybe a mix up in communication most likely, but she came back, she didn't have to especially if she wasn't feeling well and she spoke back if you spoke first. Definitely a very nice guest to meet.

• Like 2

Although she was unwell she ended up stopping her lunch and coming back to sign a load of autos for people that were in her queue before going back to lunch. I don't know what happened, maybe a mix up in communication most likely, but she came back, she didn't have to especially if she wasn't feeling well and she spoke back if you spoke first. Definitely a very nice guest to meet.

I was very pleased with how nice she was when I met her at 6, even though she clearly was tired and unwell.

I saw the VQ tickets for her and Lena, I was not particular desperate to meet them so felt someone else deserved them more but had VQs for both of them under 100, so when I saw the VQ numbers I decided to give my Lena to someone who looks genuinely desperate to meet her, and my Jenna to someone who got a VQ for her which wa very high I believe. :) hope whoever got my spare VQs you enjoyed them.

Also thanks to the man running David Wenham, I actually lost my VQ and realised as were about to queue, he let me through as it was going to open queue soon (this is at about 11am on Saturday I think). Turns out I found the VQ ticket later on though when I searched my bag xD

Milo Ventimiglia was still my favourite guest ever

Edited by mflowers
  • Like 2

I didn't even get to meet her. When I arrived for the 5:00 photo session, they told us she had gone and wasn't coming back. Looking around the Internet this morning, I can't find much else about it, and someone above mentioned meeting her at 6, so what actually happened?

Edited by DoctorSchmosby

I didn't even get to meet her. When I arrived for the 5:00 photo session, they told us she had gone and wasn't coming back. Looking around the Internet this morning, I can't find much else about it, and someone above mentioned meeting her at 6, so what actually happened?

Well she was unwell, clearly says that in this thread.

Well she was unwell, clearly says that in this thread.

I get that, and leaving was definitely the right thing to do if she was unwell, but I literally cannot find one other person who didn't meet her, so I'm just a little confused.

The 5:00 photo session happened. It started at 5:05 and I got my photo at 5:30ish.

The shoot was between 5:00 and 6:00 originally. Because she was feeling unwell, it was clearly taking a lot longer than it normally would, which is why it overlapped.

Perhaps you went to the signing area instead of Photo C?

• Like 1

I saw the VQ tickets for her and Lena, I was not particular desperate to meet them so felt someone else deserved them more but had VQs for both of them under 100, so when I saw the VQ numbers I decided to give my Lena to someone who looks genuinely desperate to meet her, and my Jenna to someone who got a VQ for her which wa very high I believe. :) hope whoever got my spare VQs you enjoyed them.

That is incredibly sweet and thoughtful!

• Like 1

I do it because why should someone miss out if i have a spare VQ. Considering i only really went for Milo Ventimiglia, who i saw as one of the first people to do so on Saturday :D, why should others miss out.

If people have spare tickets i always feel they should be passed on, there was no way i was going to let that person with like a 800 VQ ticket miss out when they could see them even quicker :D. If more people did it i think more people could see their guests they want :)

• Like 2

I do it because why should someone miss out if i have a spare VQ. Considering i only really went for Milo Ventimiglia, who i saw as one of the first people to do so on Saturday :D, why should others miss out.

If people have spare tickets i always feel they should be passed on, there was no way i was going to let that person with like a 800 VQ ticket miss out when they could see them even quicker :D. If more people did it i think more people could see their guests they want :)

Good samaritan of the year award goes to you! ;)

• Like 3

That should go to the Crew and the guests, it must have been hard work for them all! :D

• Like 1

I concur...I hope one day to meet you, you are a very nice person...:D

• Like 2