Numbered Programmes/ Prizes

I believe I read somewhere that the numbers will be posted on here and the person has two weeks to claim

I believe you are referring to a suggestion I made in a different thread but there is no offical announcement from SM about this.

I spoke with a woman on the auction table Saturday and she knew nothing about the programme raffle and that I should speak to the crew at the organiser desk, who also said not sure, don't know check on forum ask the person on the auction table!.. I like the info of the programme even though there was no times or map of the event in there but did not need it, but I bought two to increase chances of a prize only to discover that no one and still no one has an idea about this raffle!!! not good..

Showmasters can you please confirm the raffle numbers and how people can claim their prizes? As it Appears most show staff didnt have a clue what was happening and nor does anyone on here. And the fact that programs are now being handed out for free alot of customers have (at the moment) wasted money on something that has been poorly organised as theres not been any real results from the raffle itself

I saw the table, there were about 20 sheets of paper with a list of numbers on each one. I assumed it was going to be displayed clearly in quite a few areas...not just bundled on a table so only a handful of people could look at a time.

Edited by riot_star

I asked a staff member about what the winning numbers were and all i got back was "the raffles ended" oh right, well thanks for that then! The. The programmes were just being handed out for free, so when I was asked if I wanted one I said no, but how about you give me my fiver back?!

• Like 1

I had asked on Friday and Saturday various blue shirts and red shirts including an official stall at EC1 and the organisers booth at EC2 and tickets sales office there and not one single person knew where the winning numbers would be published - it was only by luck very late on Saturday I saw the hand written bits of paper on the desk - very very very badly organised ! I would hope SM publish a list of winning numbers here prior to them being given out for free and allow us to claim a prize and it gets posted out to us

Let's learn from the mistake and make things better now .... not at the next event

Yeah, the programmes were being given out for free outside EC2 at the end of the day...great for me as I hadn't bought one earlier, but I thought I'd have been a bit miffed had I paid for one earlier. Though I suppose you can argue that the fiver was your entry into the raffle.

I brought the programme too and when asked about the prizes no staff knew anything about it. False advertising much? To top it off giving them out free on the Sunday after me and others paid for them.

I did ask at the organisers booth too, where i was told to go to the super stage on sunday afternoon to see if I had won. He confirmed that this would be the only possibilty.

Then I ran across the auction table and found my number on one of the makeshifted lists. But instead of receiving a prize, I got the information that my number seemed to be accidentally on the list...

I did ask at the organisers booth too, where i was told to go to the super stage on sunday afternoon to see if I had won. He confirmed that this would be the only possibilty.

Then I ran across the auction table and found my number on one of the makeshifted lists. But instead of receiving a prize, I got the information that my number seemed to be accidentally on the list...

How can a hand written raffle number 'accidentally' end up on the list with the others?!! Id have argued that one big time with them!

• Like 1