TJ Thyne Appreciation thread....

I thought it was over due for some good things on here. I thought TJ was by far the top guest of the weekend so far for me. Extremely chatty, funny and giving out gifts as well :-) Who else went to see this wonderful man? I would be surprised if anyone left after meeting him without a smile on their face.

• Like 2

I totally agree best meet for me today, had lots of time for everyone, loved the hugs i got and he remembered me at the photoshoot. What other guests give you presents!! Anyone going tomorrow i highly recommend you meet him, he will not disappoint.

• Like 1

I also agree. No question it was very busy and the queues seemed endless but never the less TJ took time to shake hands, hug and have time to have a conversation with his fans. I spoke with him for at least a minute or 2 and got a free elastic band for some reason. Top man.

Yeah I agree he was fabulous I always get nervous when meeting celebs that I really like and he was a true gent I got three cuddles which were meant to help carm me down so I could actually talk but like that worked but although he is a talker which is bad cause you gotta wait around for a while you seem to forget that when he's talking to you I will queue again x

I met him on Friday night and he is amazing. Even though it was bang on 9pm when I met him, I still got a hug and a kiss on the cheek, both when I first went up to him and when I said goodbye. I loved the little gifts and how kind and sweet he is.

We all got the anger management band lol I got a dragonfly from him bless him as I hate bugs he tried to pretty it up by complementing it to my outfit, the charmer, he was awesome he knew how to work the crowd and make everyone feel like they'd had a truly special experiments by meeting him.

I've been campaigning for years on every guest suggestion thread on here to get TJ over and I was not disappointed, the man was a legend!!!

• Like 2

I cannot tell you how angry I am at myself for not going and seeing this guy. I really missed out and it was my own fault : (

You really did Starbuck. But rather than beat yourself up over it, just make sure that the next con you go to where he is a guest, you get the photo ticket early!

• Like 1

No gifts on Saturday, but he was amazing. Such a genuinely lovely guy. Very warm and welcoming and couldn't be nicer either before or after the photo. Would definitely see him again if he was rebooked.

I met him at about 2.30ish on Saturday and got the gifts they were a band, a bug and a postcard and a card like a business card!! Maybe if you were later on he'd run out and possibly underestimated his popularity :)

He was still signing long after everyone else had packed up and gone. He could have sped up, but nope - he gave everyone the same care and attention regardless. Posed photos, personalizations, hugs, gifts, the lot. And he even apologized for keeping us waiting, bless him, but I was just so chuffed he'd hung around for us! Utterly ADORABLE. So glad I got to meet him in the end as that was a wonderful final memory to take away.

My friend and I met TJ on Sunday. I will admit I've never watched Bones, so just went along with her, but TJ was just lovely. Yes, it took a while for is queue to go down, but it was definitely worth the wait. He took time with everyone - including the most adorable child in front of us. Really lovely guy.

My daughter has fallen in love with him, despite having no idea who he is! He was such an amazing guest to meet. He even appreciated that I had come to meet him for his one episode in Charmed! He was also so patient while my son took our photo and made sure I checked it had come out ok before I left! He was so great that I even may begin watching Bones just for him!

This guy is a legend. I don't even watch Bones but was queueing on Friday to get an autograph from him for my son's girlfriend as part of her birthday pressie (they live in Scotland and couldn't attend themselves).

Just as I got to the head of the queue, having watched hug & pose his way through his first 20ish signings, he gushed apologies and told me not to go away. When he came back and heard why I was queueing he immediately agreed to speak to my son's girlfriend on the phone and wrote a superb dedication on the photo. As a result she was hyper all weekend, I'm told.

I might even watch the show now!

• Like 2

TJ was amazing!!

I went just to see him and it was completely worth it!!

Which bug did everyone get as a gift? Lol! (That could sound very weird to people who don't know what I mean..)

I got a centipeded when I met him on Friday and a grub / caterpillar when I went on Saturday to have my photo shoot signed and for my sister to meet him - she got a fly.

TJ was my guest of the weekend. He made sure to really talk to each and every person he met whether that person was the first person on Friday or the last person on Sunday. Having met Tamara before and knowing she is also really lovely I think we need a weekend Bones Con. Because we need more time with this wonderful and dedicated cast.

• Like 2