Who had "No posed photo" signs today?

George A Romero, Terry Farrell & John Hurt are 3 additional names to your list that I met today who had "No Posed Photos".

I noticed Mickie James was doing photos at the table but don't know if this was all day. Obviously she wasn't standing up etc. Remember that there are NO photoshoots for Mickie.

Edited by LSM

Thanks guys!

]

George A Romero, Terry Farrell & John Hurt are 3 additional names to your list that I met today who had "No Posed Photos".

I noticed Mickie James was doing photos at the table but don't know if this was all day. Obviously she wasn't standing up etc. Remember that there are NO photoshoots for Mickie.

Odd about Mickie, I asked her a few weeks back and she said no table pics either. Ah well, fingers crossed then :)

Edited by CollectingMadMan

Corey Dee Williams had a no posed photos sign which was very strange as the guy next to him (Julius LeFlore) had a lot more important parts in ROTJ than Corey but didnt have a photoshoot and was more than happy to pose for a photo.

Was also told that it was in his contract that there was no posed photos due to him having a photoshoot which goes against everything that has been said on the forum about this issue before.

Corey Dee Williams had a no posed photos sign which was very strange as the guy next to him (Julius LeFlore) had a lot more important parts in ROTJ than Corey but didnt have a photoshoot and was more than happy to pose for a photo.

Was also told that it was in his contract that there was no posed photos due to him having a photoshoot which goes against everything that has been said on the forum about this issue before.

I think this has been said before in the past and I could be wrong but sometimes it's stated that way to spare the guests who might have requested no posed photo's/no pictures at the desk because they don't want to be getting up and down constantly or having flashes in their face all day. It might not be that but sometimes there are legitimate reasons why the guests might not want to do them.

There was a sign up for Dina saying no photographs underneath her picture on the wall today (Sunday). We allowed people to take photos while she was signing, but nothing posed. Sadly there's always one or two who try to bypass this and try fair means or foul (mostly foul) to have that important photo taken despite requests to the contrary.

On a more general point it is sometimes the guests request that they don't have photos and that the volunteers will play the bad guy and facilitate this rather than the guest having to do so. "No photos because there is a photoshoot" isn't always exactly that...