List of sold out photoshoots (6 PM July 12th)

Sold out for Sunday:

Stan Lee

Lena Headey

For reference, these shoots sold out for today:

Stan Lee

TJ Thyne

Juliet Landau

Lita

Summer Glau

George Romero

Lena Headey

Daniel Portman

Kristian Nairn single and double

Issac Hemstead Wright

Carrie Fisher

J. Narvy & P. Schrier

There was someone else as well. The name below Lena was crossed out but I couldn't read who it was.

Going from my picture that would either be Ian McDiarmid or Jeremy Borash. Do you remember if it was the left or the right side of the schedule by chance? And of course thanks for your help. :smile:

Any idea how fast stan lee autographs sold out today?

Well he made it up to ticket 400 approximately. You only pay for the autographs once in line, so sold out is probably the wrong term.

We met people today who had 900+, does this mean they didn't get his autograph

I was so impressed with my very first photo of the day - ticket number was called, queued and in/out in under ten mins. But what on earth happened this afternoon?!

Ticket numbers were being entirely ignored resulting in extra long, unnecessary queuing for a 'first in, first out' approach. In that instance, what's the point in getting an early entry ticket, getting a photo early in the morning (or even pre-booking online) to then have to wait until the end of the queue? Anthony Head Session 2 queue was horrendous as an example. Please, please crew - use the ticket numbers tomorrow :)

Any idea how fast stan lee autographs sold out today?

Well he made it up to ticket 400 approximately. You only pay for the autographs once in line, so sold out is probably the wrong term.

We met people today who had 900+, does this mean they didn't get his autograph

I saw people walking up to the photo shoot for Stan an Hour early with Ticket numbers 1350+ :crying: