Very disappointed

Could someone please confirm if Stan is going to attend tomorrow? It will decide whether we bother or not as we have talk tickets for him. We aren't even going to attempt the other things we had planned after Friday seemingly being just as busy as any other day (rather than being a quieter preview) and todays dangerous fiasco.I will completely understand if he doesn't attend as we had a photoshoot with him at about 4.30 today and to say he looked knackered would be an understatement.

• Like 2

Could someone please confirm if Stan is going to attend tomorrow? It will decide whether we bother or not as we have talk tickets for him. We aren't even going to attempt the other things we had planned after Friday seemingly being just as busy as any other day (rather than being a quieter preview) and todays dangerous fiasco.I will completely understand if he doesn't attend as we had a photoshoot with him at about 4.30 today and to say he looked knackered would be an understatement.

I agree we need a answer i couldnt make it today or yesterday so tomorrow was my only chance but dont want to end up wasting money on travel for him not to turn up:/ If he dont turn up will i get a refund on his photo i already brought

It seemed after a while the VQ idea was abandoned. I had 450 or something like that and we went up and asked for a roundabout time to come back and the crew member told us to just join the queue! The guy behind us was 1500!!

They should put photos shoots on hold and just get the signatures done some people get something and take photos at desk.

I suppose you got your photo with him to make such a stupid statement plus for your information there was no cameras or photography allowed in his auto session.