Very disappointed

How badly has this been organised first takes 1 hour to get in with early bird to get a VT ticket for stan lee.

Then get told we can't get into earls court 2 because of over capacity and then to top it off stan lee stops signing

What a wasted day

YIKES! 400!

Didn't they say something even a few weeks ago when people were expressing concerns even then, that they

"know how to rush them through so you can all meet him, we've done this before!"

What happened?. :o

• Like 1

Yeah he stopped at 4 signing only up to VT number 400 no chance getting an autograph unless you have early bird and are here at 7am

Damn it! i really realy want his auto wish i had paid to get through the order thingy they do :(

This is starting to make me re think if i hadnt already spent money for his Photo op i defiantly wouldn't be going tomoz as i dont want to waste my money traveling there only to find out i cant get his auto and with the way some photos op are apparently going id be really upset and annoyed if i dont get my photo with him ( already have pre booked his photo )

Really disappointed heading back home to Glasgow without meeting most of my guests..

Michael biehn

Casper van Dien

Dina Meyer

carrie fisher

TWD People

so hopefully showmasters will bring them back soon as possible

Edited by malky

Whether it's true or not just remember people that he's 91 years old! Show him some respect. It was a rammed venue, very hot and smelly. You have any idea how that would affect you when you're nearly a century old?

• Like 7

Whether it's true or not just remember people that he's 91 years old! Show him some respect. It was a rammed venue, very hot and smelly. You have any idea how that would affect you when you're nearly a century old?

That is true! Still would be disappointing though

I hope he can make it in; however, he's already done so much and it's been crazy today. (On the selfish side, I hope he does come because I have a photoshoot with him tomorrow. But I won't blame him if he's too tired, disappointing though it might be.)

I agree i have his photo op tomoz and hoping and praying i can get his auto, i was only going for him.. Hopefully we will get some sort of announcement soon as i have to leave where i am early to get there for 111am tomoz :/ And dont want to pay out loads of money if he aint going