How was Carrie Fisher ?

Very busy but was taking her time so the queue moved slowly. Personalising if you wanted it and time to exchange a few words. Very nice in the photoshoot putting her arm around you and getting close but also had her dog with her which may be an issue if you don't like dogs but I'm very happy with the experience.

Carrie was nice to meet. Indeed she did stop personalising for a period. Having her dog sit next to her in the autograph line and next to her in the photoshoot was quite funny. Lovely dog. If dogs don't bother you you'll be fine. Although it was a bit of a mission to get Carries autograph, when I got there it was fine.

She was lovely and had a few words for everyone. Plus she was personalising as well yay

I concur with everything the Right Honourable Lady said some moments ago ;)

Was great to have such awesome company in that queue :)

Carrie was in good spirits but she turned up late to the venue which was very disappointing for those of us who waited over 1hr and half to see her

She signed like for 15mins and left half of the fans who patiently waited in the lurch

Fingers crossed that people attending Sunday has a better luck

To be fair she didn't leave them in the lurch, she had a photoshoot to start and if that didn't happen, the schedule for the rest of the day would slip. She could have gone straight to that and not done any signing first.

Anyway, I eventually met her around 2pm and was thrilled she was personalising and she even did a lovely dedication on the special photo I'd bought for the event writing "My Hero!" which I'm more than happy with :thumbup:

Photo%252012-07-2014%252021%252043%25202

• Like 1

Met her at 4pm and asked if she would add Leia under her sig (which ive had her do before and she has a very quick way of doing so there is no hold up) she said she wouldn't but she would draw a face. She then proceeded to draw a basic smily face with buns on the side. This was on a personal pic which was already signed by John Ratzenberger. She seemed very 'hyper' during our meet.

two thirds of the way through the photoshoot she decided to take a break. in a photoshoot!!! had to wait another 30 minutes for her to come back. she finished the shoot and was nice to be fair but its unrealistic to expect her to deal with such numbers on such a hot day. I missed another photoshoot because this one ran late.

I thought she was really rather rude. I politely asked her to put Leia a la what Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker do and she replied 'if you don't know who I am by now that's your problem'. She was eating while I met her, completely ignored me for a while and then talked while still eating spitting saliva and sesame seeds all over my expensive NM comic I had for her to sign. For £60 a smile might have been nice! (And her dog was ugly) lol. I was in the first 100 so it shouldn't have been down to lethargy especially as she turned up 30mins late. Stark contrast to Paul McGann who I met later in the afternoon, he shook my hand, asked about my day and politely enquired about the item I wanted signed! Truly nice chap.

Turned up late today, resulting in a cancelled photo shoot session in the morning. I can't make the second shoot so had to get refund.

Went to get Carrie's auto, "sorry to hear the shoot had to be cancelled this morning" . She replied "no, it's not until the afternoon". No, there was supposed to be one this morning I said. Swiftly moved on after thanking her for autograph.

What happened re the morning shoot?

30 mins late? She was meant to be there around 1000 and didn't get to the autograph until 1130! Although I've no idea how she would have signed for 30 mins then photo shoot.

Mixed things said too. Some said she was at the photo shoot but I guess not.

And yes she didn't like being asked to put her character name on at all.

Definitely wasn't at any photo shoot in the morning, she said to me it was in the afternoon when I asked. God knows what happened there but I was disappointed.

Babbler is right also, she never arrived until around 11:30.

As other people have said the morning photoshoot didn't take place but the afternoon did. I must admit I was in two minds about the inclusion of the dog in the photo but as it turned out it was by far the most entertaining photoshoot I have ever attended! Carrie was an absolute hoot and the poses were close to flirts. Great guest and Carrie was great as well!

Edited by Anorak