Early bird LOL

Is there anyone can answer here? I got an early bird ticket but unfortunately I had to arrive 15 minutes ago, so I joined the queue, but it's look like most of the people in the queue have standard ticket. Do I have to wait anyway in this queue or can I go straight inside because The early bird?

This is the problem... someone at the event in a queue has to post on the forum because there's no support there to answer the question.

I'd say go to the front and ask but I wouldn't want you to lose your place if they tell you "tough". Maybe ask the person in front or behind you if they'd keep your space in case you get told to go away?

I find these responses strange.

We got there at about 8:20ish, asked a crew member where to go (long old walk to the back of the queue) joined the back, then we were in 9:40ish, defo way before 10am.

40mins to get in i thought was reasonable as the queue was crazy long.

• Like 1

Me and my two friends arrived about 8:53, we didn't know where to queue, there was lines going in every direction, I couldn't see any helpers in sight, also we didn't know which queue to join for Earls Court Two. as opposed to the Stan Lee building. We joined what seemed the end of a queue. But we didn't know if it was Pay on the Door or Prebooked. I asked the people in front of us and they didn't seem to know either. I finally found someone in blue so I went over to him, asking my friends to keep the line in the queue, he didn't seem very helpful and I still didn't know, since the people in front of us had Early bird tickets like us, we stayed in that queue.

I think there should be more signs about which way to go, all I saw was sign posts on the wall when I was close enough to the building. But there should be sandwich boards or something, or guys holding signs saying 'Preboooked - this way' or 'Buy on the Day'

We got in about 10.00 which wasn't bad, I still managed to get my Milo photoshoot. Also where there no brochures this time as I didn't receive one, so when I had my Lena Headey photoshoot. I had forgotten what Photo Area it was in, so I trudged all the way round the place trying to find a sign with the Photo areas. Then I had to find another one with a map.

Also at the end of the day, it seemed people queuing for TJ Thyne and Anthony Head photo session was queuing together.

Did the Early Birders who got in after 11, receive a refund for the difference between that and a Standard.

Also I'd like to apologize to the person I accidentally stepped on their foot when they were sitting down with their legs outstretched because she couldn't bend them due to some medical reason I assume.

Also my friend (whose first time it was) was whacked around the face by someone rushing.

Sandwich boards should be put at the end of the queues. How many queues are there generally? 3 maybe? So that's a total of 3 sandwich boards. Every now and then once the queue has extended far enough move the sandwich boards down to the new end of the queue.

Is this really something that has to be taught to Showmasters by their customers? It is commonsense! Instead of putting all your focus and energy in to getting the big names try focusing for once on managing your events out of respect for your paying customers.

• Like 1

Got there ate 0730 ish. Was in by 0915. Got all my vts by 0930 and had all autographs by 1230. Admittedly only 3. Spent 1.5 hours waiting for CG to turn up but when she did it moved fast.

However I think the hall was over full as couldn't get to look at the stalls easily due to the corridors being packed.

Stan Lee's hall was quiet. Went there last and had a laugh with the comic artists who were happy to chat and not many queues.

I Will say the virtual tickets went fast and if you didn't get there very early with a ticket you would have struggled with the big guests. But that us always the case.

Signings all felt more rushed than normal and less personal than previous experiences but hey thas what happens when so many people want autos...

Queue wise today seems to have been a lot better organised. I got there at 8:30 and the early bird pre-ordered queue was all the way round the building. They had stewards organising it though and once doors opened we were inside in minutes.

Someone I know turned up shortly after 9 and was able to walk straight in.

It was busy inside but not hideously overcrowded. I spent the afternoon in the Brompton Hall which did get unpleasantly crowded later in the day.