Early bird LOL

There always seem to be problems with Earl's Court on Saturdays because the venue staff never seem to know the plan that Showmasters have arranged, I certainly wouldn't be blaming SM for the chaos.

Harley, were you in Stan Lee queue or standard early bird queue for the other hall / guests?

Reading several comments about organisation problems, lack of info on queues, lack of SM staff & security, queue jumpers ect. If true, very disappointing seeing as SM assured fans that they had a handle on things. Its not like its their 1st event or these problems are new because these issues occur at every LFCC event (not so at MK strangely).

C'omom SM get things sorted for tomorrow.

This does not surprise me after the Olympia free for all a few years back

If it's a state tomorrow I won't be going to another one

How difficult is it to say que here you early birds que here you golds

Every time there is chaos and never any staff despite being told how fantastic they are and how well organised they are. Clearly they are not.

I've messaged TooTall and also asked for someone who was at the venue to come on tonight. Me promising this will be sorted isn't going to help much here, I know that.

Earls Court security is beginning to make me wish we start the show on Thursday... they always seem to need a day to warm up. *sighs*

• Like 2

This thread is not very reassuring for me and I'm sure many others attending tomorrow.

I need to queue to upgrade my entry ticket to earlybird and then (based on Fridays thread) queue for hours to get a photoshoot ticket.

Even getting there for 8 seems like it will not be enough. I will seriously resent paying for earlybird if it means I'm getting in the door at gone 10. Should I be rocking up at 7 now just so I don't miss out on photoshoots that couldn't be bought online due to last minute guest annoucnements?

Why can't queues inside and out be managed better/faster moving?

• Like 1

I got here today at 10.45 and was in by 11.15 and had no real issues. I think I've missed my chance to get something signed by Lena though as it doesn't look like they're giving out any more VQ tickets

Had you prepaid earlybird or did you buy ticket when you got there?

Took 45 mins for me to get in. Got in the early bird queue at 9:30AM. Joined the queue near the metal barriers around the left side of the building, facing back towards the entrance. Then the line went to where the cash point is outside, back the other way all the way around the back of Earls Court and then along the wall again to the entrance. Looked worse than it was in terms of time getting in but everyone in front and behind me had no idea if we were in the right line. Only people I saw manning the lines near the entrance were car park staff who were just there to direct traffic.

This is the 4th or so LFCC I have attended and never seen it so busy as today. There are usually the same issues each year regarding not knowing what queue we were in and queue jumpers. Saw one guy walk straight through the early bird door as the crew member manning it was explaining something to someone!!

Took 45 mins for me to get in. Got in the early bird queue at 9:30AM. Joined the queue near the metal barriers around the left side of the building, facing back towards the entrance. Then the line went to where the cash point is outside, back the other way all the way around the back of Earls Court and then along the wall again to the entrance. Looked worse than it was in terms of time getting in but everyone in front and behind me had no idea if we were in the right line. Only people I saw manning the lines near the entrance were car park staff who were just there to direct traffic.

This is the 4th or so LFCC I have attended and never seen it so busy as today. There are usually the same issues each year regarding not knowing what queue we were in and queue jumpers. Saw one guy walk straight through the early bird door as the crew member manning it was explaining something to someone!!

Prepaid or buy on the day mate?

I bought my early-bird in advance, as had everyone else around me..I hope!

• Like 1

I think Earls court is not big enough anymore got Comic Con, it feels too packed in a too small space.

While I got everything I wanted in terms of autographs quickly due to arriving early the venue itself is too full and I think it's becoming a health and safety issue with how full it is getting.

I bought my early-bird in advance, as had everyone else around me..I hope!

Thanks I've bought tix for tomorrow in advance but know people who haven't. I'll have my fingers crossed for them.

Arrived at 8.30 and the queues were already horrendsly long, didn't get in till atleast 10.30... and that was pay on the day as I wanted to upgrade my ticket. There's still queues to get in now! Best thing to do is get there as early as possible and plan where to go first as soon as you get in! Also, it's unbelievably hot, even Lena told me that everyone is sweating today because of it :lol: