how was slavitza jovan ?

I didnt get an auto this time as I have her NECA figure signed previously but when I saw her last time she seemed really off and not really wanting to be there (others have said different) but this time when I walked past she was laughing, joking and even put some guys glasses on for a photo. Really different to last time. Enjoy :)

Aww,that is great feedback,thanks guys,I'm nervous about meeting her too,but excited,

me being a huge Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid of course.

So naturally I will be most honoured to have a photo shoot with her,then to get my photo

signed after during the afternoon.

I'm going to wear my new GB Ray Stantz t shirt I got off Ebay :smile:

I don't think she's an 'off' person, I think it's just how she is, we're all different and although she may come over like that I really don't think she is. I put together my own 8x10 of her to sign and she was asking me about it because she said that she hadn't put many photos on the internet because she was too lazy. I was a bit put off initially during the photo-shoot on Friday night, she posed (and she really did give it some with the posing) for the test shot, then walked back to where it was printed and she appeared to rip it up and had to have another test shot taken, she looked clearly unhappy with it. But then when I got my print, I could understand perfectly why she was so unhappy with it, the photo was terrible, over-exposed, over-bright and quite frankly not good enough. In fact some of the photo-shoots this weekend were very poor and not up to previous standards at all. It's made me reconsider it all.

She was very quiet, but lovely, asked who the autograph was for, told them the names. My 3 year old wanted a picture so I told her to fovand stand next to the chair when Slavitza picked her up for the photo. The photo didn't come out right but I didn't want to take any more as a queue was forming at this point