Anyone had a photo shoot with Stan the Man yet?!

He is sat and you stand. It is a well-oiled conveyor belt of photos - there are a crew of people telling you where to stand, moving you along and out the way. Stan was lovely, he says 'hi, how you doing' and 'thank you', 'nice pose' etc. He was smiling the whole time - really lovely guy. But it was fast - superfast, no time for chit chat - and the queue was HUGE!!!

• Like 1

I got turned away from the shoot & told to come back to his first shoot tomorrow. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes, this also happened to my friend. He got told it was because it was nearing the 9pm close. He was not happy and rightfully so as he did his stuff in a certain order to avoid clashes and he was already told to come back later on this evening. Crazy. Now he may have a clash tomorrow.

Edited by bunny-summers

I got turned away from the shoot & told to come back to his first shoot tomorrow. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes, this also happened to my friend. He got told it was because it was nearing the 9pm close. He was not happy and rightfully so as he did his stuff in a certain order to avoid clashes and he was already told to come back later on this evening. Crazy. Now he may have a clash tomorrow.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm glad I've heard about this now. Mines the last slot on Sunday so I wouldn't get a second chance. I'll be sure to queue up extremely early.

• Like 1

I thought as much. Still I cannot wait! I'm part of the last slot on Sunday and got his signature today but didn't get the chance to say anything. I'm hoping to get an awesome fist pump! If it's the last thing I do.

"No handshakes, hugs or physical contact" is what you will be told as you enter