Yet another Stan Lee question....

So I've screwed up a bit this year, and didn't buy an advance ticket or a gold pass. So.... I'm thinking my best bet to be able to meet Stan Lee is to turn up on Saturday, buy a two day ticket, then turn up ultra-early on Sunday. Is this still possible? Are the two day tickets that you would buy on Saturday non-early bird tickets (i.e. that mean you'd have to wait until 10AM, in which case I'm toast)?

Many thanks!

It would be 11 AM. Not that this changes the toast. ;)

I must admit, I am not sure. My mind says standard, but my fingers disagree. :lol: Too many questions about tickets. You can ask when you go on Saturday. Worst case you could get a Sunday Early Bird at the sale stable if it's standard.

Oh so you can still buy early bird tickets for Sunday, on Saturday? Ok that would work just fine - thanks QS!

Yes, but you would need to do so at the sales desk, not at the entrance. The only thing available on the day only are standard tickets for tomorrow.

Oh so you can still buy early bird tickets for Sunday, on Saturday? Ok that would work just fine - thanks QS!

Yes, but you would need to do so at the sales desk, not at the entrance. The only thing available on the day only are standard tickets for tomorrow.

Right - so if I've understood you correctly, if I turn up on Saturday, I would have to wait until 11 to get in... but once I got in, I could go to the sales desk, and buy an early bird ticket for Sunday?

Thanks

Mike

• Moderators

You can buy early bird tickets on the door today as well. The 'on the day only' thing is that everything ELSE except 11am entry today was on sale at sales table from yesterday, as far as we know.