Photo thread

Great photos everyone. I was crewing all weekend so aside from my photoshoots I literally only have a photo of the Optimus truck from outside that i took as i was heading in. It is nice to see what was going on in all different areas of the con :-)

Edited by Ghiblilove

Here's mine, really happy with how this years turned out:

1544999_691721647543925_6588732005891887

10448401_691721657543924_157456309971227

10505191_691721567543933_198263221795212

10384457_691721587543931_470636829681771

10378060_691721604210596_842846081890339

Haha I remember you having a conversation with a young guy about Transformers and Michael Bay.
Obviously inspired by the original pic that went viral when my mate had the wedding planning idea. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I finally had time to go through most of my photos, they are up at http://eevia.net/photos/london-film-comic-con-2014/

They will eventually make it onto flickr and facebook, but I want to finish up the pictures from the last cosplay masquerade and edit together the video from the same thing. =)

If anyone finds a photo of themselves, let me know and I can give you a shout out link or the raw file if you so desire.

• Like 1

I haven't seen anyone mention him yet, but there was an absolutely fantastic Loki walking around on Saturday. I was stuck at the Comic Zone info booth all weekend, so not sure if there were any others moseying about, but I could seriously have mistaken him for Tom Hiddleston's Loki. Awesome, very pleasant guy that came up again a few times on the Sunday as well, I just didn't catch his name as the booth got so busy! Would love to see if anyone got some photos, though, so I can show everyone who doesn't believe me! Haha :-P

I haven't seen anyone mention him yet, but there was an absolutely fantastic Loki walking around on Saturday. I was stuck at the Comic Zone info booth all weekend, so not sure if there were any others moseying about, but I could seriously have mistaken him for Tom Hiddleston's Loki. Awesome, very pleasant guy that came up again a few times on the Sunday as well, I just didn't catch his name as the booth got so busy! Would love to see if anyone got some photos, though, so I can show everyone who doesn't believe me! Haha :-P

Is this the guy you are talking about?

20140712_133427_zpsrvnk5xjy.jpg

• Like 1

Is this the guy you are talking about?20140712_133427_zpsrvnk5xjy.jpg
Nope, but thanks for that, that's a great pic, and with Black Widow! I didn't see either of them, but I had thought there would be more Lokis wandering about. Nice to see another one! Edited by Purepotential
  • Like 1

Just thinking the same thing. Wow on the number of photoshoots. Congrats.

Heh, thank you. Good thing I don't go out much - mainly because I know I'm going to be spending rather a lot on this event each year... ;)

Great photos! Did you have a pass to help you make it through the photo shoots?

Were they Loki both days because I know of someone that was on the Saturday but was Captain Jack Sparrow on the Sunday?

• Like 1

Were they Loki both days because I know of someone that was on the Saturday but was Captain Jack Sparrow on the Sunday?

As far as I'm aware, he was Loki on just the Saturday, plain clothes on Sunday, though I didn't see him until maybe after 3:30/4pm, so he might've been cosplaying earlier in the day on Sunday.

As far as I'm aware, he was Loki on just the Saturday, plain clothes on Sunday, though I didn't see him until maybe after 3:30/4pm, so he might've been cosplaying earlier in the day on Sunday.

Not this one then? Pretty sure he was still Jack at 4pm. https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10347711_507085552754932_5086419909700301386_n.jpg

• Like 1

Not this one then? Pretty sure he was still Jack at 4pm. https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10347711_507085552754932_5086419909700301386_n.jpg

Nope, not him, but I like the pic! Thanks for that :-) The Loki I'm thinking of had his headpiece on, but I don't remember seeing a staff. However, as it was so busy at the table, I may well have just missed it completely. It's great to see others' interpretations of the characters as well, though!

Maybe I'm getting old or I am too tired, but how do you guys post/embed pictures directly in your replies? I cannot seem to be able to add media clicking the "My Media" button in the toolbar, and clicking the "Image" button asks for a URL. Must photos be stored somewhere else on the Internet to link to them.

Thanks!