Photo thread

Not my best set of photos by any means... by here are mine. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152472953027025.1073741839.199426637024&type=1

Michaelp42 those pictures are awesome!!

You're kind :)

I could have done better, but the with the heat and crowds I spent more time trying not to murder people than taking photos! ;-)

Would love to see how you're better ones look because those posted are great.

Normally I'd take more. Hopefully I can make the October event and up my game a bit!

• Like 2

I have a couple I think that I can send you! Thank you for letting me take that sneaky posed photo! Made my daughter's day! Message me your email address and I will sort that out for you! Ok no idea how to send you the piccies! My twitter handle is @mrsellacott and I can sort it from there.

Edited by MrsEllacott

I tried always to get photos off summer glau but her people were patrolling telling people to put cameras and phones away,

Probably because there was a very clearly posted 'no photos' sign behind her.

They are there for a reason (which is not always made obvious to attendees). So please respect that in future.

Can I ask (and I am not moaning I swear, just curious) why taking a photo is sometimes not allowed? I understand posed pictures because there isn't the time for big guests but was wondering more about taking pictures of them signing etc. Is it a legal thing? As I said, not complaining. I was well behaved and didn't even try to take pictures of people I wasn't supposed to. Just curiosity : )

How many shirts did Jason Mewes wear on Saturday??? I think that's 3 different ones I have seen pics of him in now hahaha! :lol:

When I met and had my pic taken with him on Friday he had a shirt on saying 'I want to f*** your face' I laughted at it, my mother, when I posted it on Facebook was not as impressed especially because in the picture he is pointing at me, in the direction of my face and it could have been interpreted wrongly :lol:

• Like 2

I tried always to get photos off summer glau but her people were patrolling telling people to put cameras and phones away,

They are there for a reason (which is not always made obvious to attendees). So please respect that in future.

Can I ask (and I am not moaning I swear, just curious) why taking a photo is sometimes not allowed? I understand posed pictures because there isn't the time for big guests but was wondering more about taking pictures of them signing etc. Is it a legal thing? As I said, not complaining. I was well behaved and didn't even try to take pictures of people I wasn't supposed to. Just curiosity : )

i have to admit I have no idea why either, but I am intrigued to know as well!

• Like 1

Yeh I can't really figure it out. I have no objections to it, it is their image and time so if they don't want photos taken of them at the table then fair enough. I did wonder if it was a guest thing or an SM thing. It is very intrigueing!

Does anybody know when the jpegs of photoshoots get posted?

Generally a couple of weeks after an event. Sometimes sooner. Sometimes later.

Thanks very much, question answered :-) I hope everyone had a great weekend!

If anyone with a Comic Gold pass has any photos of the "meet and greet" audience with prior to the Comic Awards, would you mind checking if you got any of a dude in a yellow shirt going up to the stage to collect one of the signed prints they were giving away? Cheers.

Yeh I can't really figure it out. I have no objections to it, it is their image and time so if they don't want photos taken of them at the table then fair enough. I did wonder if it was a guest thing or an SM thing. It is very intrigueing!

I actually said No to Jenna but she insisted you took a sneaky pic and that was her choice.

I'll tweet you in a min.

Guests have no posed photos for many different reasons so it's hard to say really.

• Like 1

Absolutely loved the Comic-con from this year. Quite pleased to see I'm on 3 news sites and made it onto Picture of the Day with The Telegraph with my daughter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/10965454/Pictures-of-the-day-14-July-2014.html?frame=2973825

10530812_10152128531055895_4305128558136

10337698_10152128538825895_7319133230254

10513520_10152128538850895_8962468295406

10295695_10152128541055895_8088978081760

10399995_10152128540850895_8161348476964

All the celeb photo's are here
https://www.facebook.com/craig.bush.1840/media_set?set=a.10152130007160895.724110894&type=3

• Like 2