Photo thread

Hiya! If anyone has any photos from Saturday of the Brown Dress, Winged Maleficent, then please could you send them to me! Thank you so much xxx

Hi, I didn't get any pics of it but the costume especially the wings was fantastic. Must of been a nightmare walking sideways through the stalls?

Hi

Did anyone take any pictures of George Romero at his signing table on Saturday? I know he wasn't doing any posed photo's but if anyone has any of him on his own at the table it would be great to see them.

I had some original film posters that he signed for me and it was the highlight of my day to meet him :)

Thanks

Rob

Hiya! If anyone has any photos from Saturday of the Brown Dress, Winged Maleficent, then please could you send them to me! Thank you so much xxx

Hi, I didn't get any pics of it but the costume especially the wings was fantastic. Must of been a nightmare walking sideways through the stalls?

God yeah it was! I was in crab mode all day lol! Thanks I'd like to think the trouble i had with walking through everyone was worth it :D

• Like 1

I didn't meet any guests at all, just had a look around and went to talks. I was also working with Secret Cinema if you were lucky enough to see the DeLorean or Doc's van outside with the Transformers.

• I recognised the guy dressed as Blade from his YouTube vids. Great resemblance even though he isn't built like Wesley Snipes.
  • Saw the Batmobiles and was surprised the 1989 one was so filthy! Why hadn't anyone cleaned it before the con??
  • The UKCM were a very accommodating bunch and they let me pose for pics with their gear.
  • The Transformers were cool. Would like to have gotten closer to them though.
Edited by nicky
  • Like 2

Here's a few photos that I took, it was so much effort carrying the camera around in the heat with such a heavy lens, so I hardly used it :stretcher: .

14659072493_100a8a6107_z.jpg

14639157345_a1db115c64_z.jpg

14452533760_f9f70a4007_z.jpg

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bhrphotography/sets/

Nice photos ;)

Just curious, what camera do you use and is it any good? I'm whaling to get a new decent camera before Collectormania Glasgow ^.^

• Like 1

Hi

Did anyone take any pictures of George Romero at his signing table on Saturday? I know he wasn't doing any posed photo's but if anyone has any of him on his own at the table it would be great to see them.

I had some original film posters that he signed for me and it was the highlight of my day to meet him :)

Thanks

Rob

ComicCon058_zpscf904198.jpgComicCon064_zpsc49c13a4.jpg

There not the best quality but they were the best I could get. George Romero was a lovely man and an absolute pleasure to meet!!!

Edited by Donald
  • Like 3

ComicCon056_zps61d10fcb.jpg

Sharni Vinson - she was absolutely lovely and definitely one of the friendliest people I have ever met. I never though I would meet someone as nice as Scout Taylor Compton but Sharni proved me wrong. Awesome!!

ComicCon007_zpsb944be9c.jpg

Wendy Glen - she was very polite and friendly. Glad I met her.

ComicCon004_zpsa3c55b9d.jpg

Tyler Mane - Absolute legend!! Really nice guy and very chatty! Spoke about the upcoming Halloween 3 for a bit which was great.

• Like 5

God yeah it was! I was in crab mode all day lol! Thanks I'd like to think the trouble i had with walking through everyone was worth it :D

It definitely was, I also heard other people commenting how amazing it was. There is a pic of you in the Cosplay thread post 296.

Here's a few photos that I took, it was so much effort carrying the camera around in the heat with such a heavy lens, so I hardly used it :stretcher: .

14659072493_100a8a6107_z.jpg

14639157345_a1db115c64_z.jpg

14452533760_f9f70a4007_z.jpg

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bhrphotography/sets/

Nice photos ;)

Just curious, what camera do you use and is it any good? I'm whaling to get a new decent camera before Collectormania Glasgow ^.^

Aw hehe thank you!!

For these photos I used the Nikon D5000 body and attached my Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm lens, I looked like the paparazzi! :lol:

• Like 1